BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• Arak

Theodorah Malapane, 15 May 2011WOW, WOW, that's all i can say! The BlackBerry Torch is Absolu... morenice way to comment , I liked it
it seems that you are from Greece
I am from a Greek Island

• karen

Hi I need to put on reading glasses to send a text but would like not to. Can you change the font on this phone. Would like to know before I buy

• Theodorah Malapane

WOW, WOW, that's all i can say!
The BlackBerry Torch is Absolutely fantasmagolis!!

• hartie

am dying to have a blackberry torch..red looks good

• lily

i just wanna know whether BB torch has skype apps?

• kok

Can anyone share if BB can be like iphone where they can get all kind of good free app once they jailbreak?

I really wanna try out BB bcoz of the physical keyboard :)

• danny

mattie, 07 May 2011nice phone, very elegant. only thing that bugs me is that networ... morethere is,i've done this before with my BB, both post and pre paid plan had that service, you can call the customer service of your network provider..

• danny

The Freeman, 13 May 2011I decided to give BlackBerry one more chance, so I switched from... moreWhat the hell are you talking about in your last line?
Ppl like you is a disgrace to Blackberry users!

• The Freeman

I decided to give BlackBerry one more chance, so I switched from my Nexus One and moved over to the Torch. At first I was pleased it had great battery life the touch screen was very responsive, browser was lacking a little. Then it hit me, I tried out the App store. Very dissapointing with the setup and quality of apps and I also found there was a ton of apps my friends were using on their BB's that were not available for the torch. I used this phone for about a month then went running back to my N1. After switching back Gingerbread came out and I can't imagine ever leaving Android again.

As for the long time BlackBerry users I don't think you will be dissapointed in this phone.

• Suni

Is there any possibility to increase the size of the photocall option ???

or is there any BB apps for the same ???

• noraluvv

hye y'all.. i'm using bb torch.. n i'm not really satisfied wif it.. the sound is very low eventho i put it at the max volume.. hmm.. kinda frustating.. when any1 calls me,i cant hear it when the surrounding is noisy..n the vibrations r not vigorous.haha..if dats d rite word to put it in.. so i hope newer models coming out from BB will be much better.. n pls make it lighter..

not that good processor is too slow for an os like 6 !!! BlackBerry sucks any ways

I like most every thing about my torch but internet freezes up quite offten and I have to pullbattery to reboot

• nad

fares, 09 May 2011Hi all , anybody knows a website to download applications other ... moreYou can try www.handango.com. I got some apps from there. However, you need to input pin number when you register as the apps have passwords generated for your phone.

• blackberryaddict

I've used every single blackberry ever since the release of the first BB Pearl... However, I must say that the TORCH is by far the worst phone after the storm. The torch is a phone for somebody who is only looking to have fun for the first couple of weeks, but then it becomes a pain.. the best blackberry UP-TO-DATE is the Bold 3.. hopefully the bold touch will take the blackberry standards to a new level, but until then... the bold is the bb to have.. NOT THE TORCH.

• Lee

Ive had my Buttbery Torch since the begining of Feb. None of the apps worked, couldn't even use App world or email. Track pad was also disfunctional. It's given me nothing but bad service. Its been sent back twice for repair and only now my service provider has agreed to replace it..unfortunately with another Buttberry. What a rubish phone, I'd far sooner go for an iPhone 4, Nokia E7 or Nokia 3110 for that matter.

• RAJ

Meet, 09 May 2011is it easy to use BB Torch in India with Vodafone Network? i am ... morebetter to buy an a samsung tablet.thats better

• Phone

can anyone help with the basic setting of this phone, my head is spining.

I've had the Blackberry Torch 9800 for 8 months now after upgrading from the Curve 8520. I've had absolutely no problem with this phone. I'm in the UK on Orange. I find that I have to put the phone on to charge every couple of days but this isn't a problem as long as you use some of the tips to maximize battery life. The camera is 5 mp and is excellent. It definitely rivals my 12 mp digital camera! You do get the occasional niggle, as with any phone, but as long as you turn the phone off and reboot it (by removing and putting in the battery) every so often the phone works very well. I would definitely recommend this phone even for those who don't like touch phones. You do find you get used to the touch screen and added keyboard for convenience.

Yingal27