BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• PhoneChanger

Hmm.. Guys.. does bb have some sort apps like youtube downloader..?

• AMY

welll m also facing d same problem as m nt able 2 send pix through bluetuth or evn through usb.....plzzzzzz help me out ppl....

I bought ma fone a week befr n evythngz perfect.but yetrday i was dwnloading sum aplications.
n now i noticed dat wen am clikng a snap the image is getting saved wid default nam wid "rem" at di end.!n m unabl 2 send pik thru blututh n evn if am connectin to mi lap top the pik is not openin.!
plz help sumbady

• yangz

Hello,i just want to know if you guys are also experiencing this problem. The back part of my BB torch heats up easily. I chat using YM and BBM and do facebook very often using my Torch and when I do, it heats up easily and i have to charge my phone every single day...is that something i should be concerned about or you guys experience that as well? HELP...thanks!

Great phone!, works perfect, the only complain would be the battery... If you're using the phone at the brighest illumination ur battery will drain so fast.overall its the best bb ive had..o

Hello everyone, I am using a BlackBerry Torch 9800 for a while now and I would like to share my opinions about the smartphone.

Advantages:

1. Larger screen compared to other BB devices like Bold 9700.

2. Comes with a QWERTY and it makes life a lot easier.

3. BlackBerry OS 6.0 has its own advantages like the new home screen. Search capabilities.

4. 5.0 megapixel camera with continuous focus is really more than enough for a bussiness phone

5. Very good audio output through headphones. I tested with my BOSE tripod in ear headphones and the sound quality is as good as Apple iPod.

6. Video player is sharp and bright. Handles high quality videos really well.

7. User interface is very fast. Thanks to 624MHz processor. Application switching and multitasking is a joy

8. At the end of the day, it's a BlackBerry

Disadvantages:

1. Touch screen sensitivity is really good but not as good as an Aplle iPhone/iPod touch

2. Not all apps will work in every country. So before you buy a BB Torch make sure your service provider supports BBM, enterprise email service, App world etc.

3. BlackBerry doesn't recognize or connects to ad-hoc wi-fi networks. So if anyone has a laptop set up as a wi-fi hotspot and wants to connect his BB, he has to use a software named Connectify and he must have a laptop with Windows 7 operating system.

4. Built in app for MS office let's you open/edit MS word/excel/powerpoint file but you won't be able to use premuim features. You can't even create a new file.

5. No PDF reader provided unless you purchase the whole documents to go app. I can provide you the registration key and activation key for the Documents to Go app (see me contact email below)

6. The default browser works well. But it's a bit slow when it comes to loading large pages. I would recommend using opera mini. Works really fast.

Final words:

BlackBerry Torch is a great smartphone with the usual BlackBerry services. But this phone also combines a touch screen and a QWERTY and various other media functionalities. It's a perfect phone for a business user who likes to stay connected with the internet and also wants to take a snapshot while he's travelling. It's like an Internet cafe with a movie theater inside. Finally, I would love to help whoever needs any kind of support regarding this or anyother cell phone. Please contact me (notijaz@yahoo.com), you can also visit my profile on www.twitter.com/beck723
Hope my opinions help you in choosing the right phone.

iJaz

• iJaz

Advantages:

1. Larger screen compared to other BB devices like Bold 9700.

2. Comes with a QWERTY and it makes life a lot easier.

6. Video player is sharp and bright. Handles high quality videos really well.

8. At the end of the day, it's a BlackBerry

Disadvantages:

Final words:

Hope my opinions help you in choosing the right phone.

iJaz

• Mirza

Just got it today. hardly know anything about it.. seems awasom so far.

agirl, 18 May 2011does it provide you video call ?No.

• Mike

Had a Bold 9700 in the past and the battery would last around 5 days with low to moderate use (daily a few calls (5/10), 20 texts and the same for emails, 20 minutes browsing, )

What sort of time can I expect from this phone with the same usage???

Thanks

• Sunith

Atlast I got my new BB Torch (white colour)... awesome phone... :)

• ZIZI

that phone is the best i ever had, like it my girlfriend is jealous because i really take care of my Torch

• zaki

the safety information is freaking me out..why should i put the phone at a distance from my body when am supposed to pick a call and place it on ma ear?

• ntosh

im dieng to get myslf a torch regardless of its weight and having to reboot it every now n then

• agirl

does it provide you video call ?

flowz, 16 May 2011please my blackberry torch joystick is malfunctioning, what can ... moretake battery out and in worked for me

• wizzy

confused, 08 May 2011I'm going to upgrade from my curve.. I'm kinda confused of buyin... morethis is a great machine

• mariam

is there a way i can make this phone AWS-compatible...because i really want a torch but its not compatible with WIND

• flowz

please my blackberry torch joystick is malfunctioning, what can I do? Please I need urgent reply and help thanks

• atty

hmmm itzz gud but ma nokia 3315 is far better ...th sound is gud evn in noisy atmosphre...set apart frm i phone