BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• mc

i know the there are lot of complications when it comes to battery life.fact is the bigger the ram the process is running the cpu is multifunctining on high dencity

• torch

Shady, 10 Mar 2011honestly guys what is the battery life of he Torch. i am in the ... moreA BB Torch of coz.

• Shady

honestly guys what is the battery life of he Torch. i am in the middle of choosing a nokia N8 and the torch for the mere fact that it has the qwerty pad. i need to make a desicion asap.

thanks

Duncan, 21 Feb 2011My BB torch start lagging and the batery drain fast due to the l... morejust do a battery pull! =D

eminememmaaa, 07 Mar 2011is this a good phone ... which one would you recomend the blackb... moredon't get the curve! it was my first bb phone in white. it doesnt suck but you cant have os 6 on that! just go get a bold torch! =)

concerned15, 08 Mar 2011can anyone please tell me honestly which is a better phone for a... moreyou should go get a torch! because with the 9780 you cant do touchscreen! if you still want the 9780 just get a 9700 and upgrade it to os 6! just the same and it's cheaper! my opinion~

Kosta, 08 Mar 2011I've had my Torch for almost 2 weeks and I must admit, if you ar... morei admit with the guy below stating about the battery of torch while using bbm n browser , the battery is sickk m it doesnt lasts long , after charging it fully it lasts me 60/50 % within 3/4 hours wich means i have to charge it twice/thrice a day,, worst battery ever in a blackberry ...

• Amr

Hi, can some one help me please. is it possible to deactivate the auto rotate screen in the torch, it just bothers me when the screen automatically flips when i move the phone.... thanks to whoever replies...

• vivian

eminememmaaa, 07 Mar 2011is this a good phone ... which one would you recomend the blackb... morego 4 baby Torch....It's an awsome device..Has amazing features & apps...U'll LUV it!!!!

• MG

can someone help ?
i have some problem in Torch 9800. while using Slide out keypad, the numerics are typed twice when i only press 1 time. which means each numbers comes twice..

any idea ?

• porek

has it got pdr and word, exel editor?
i know that 9780 has got it. has it also got?

• concerned15

can anyone please tell me honestly which is a better phone for a lady user.....bold 9780 or the torch?

• JAM BB

eminememmaaa, 07 Mar 2011is this a good phone ... which one would you recomend the blackb... morethe torch is a better phone in many ways and but interms of weight and flexibilty the curve is better

• Ady

angel, 07 Mar 2011ugliest phone of the ugliest phone historyGorgeous looking phone and a joy to use!

• Ady

eminememmaaa, 07 Mar 2011is this a good phone ... which one would you recomend the blackb... moreThe Torch is a significantly better and more up-to-date mobile phone; it also has a sliding extention that hides its QWERTY keyboard. The red model looks particularly swish!

• Cyber

Hi Guys is it possible to connect my torch to the computer and access the internet on my pc via the torch for free....please tell me how to do it

Thanks in advance

• Kosta

I've had my Torch for almost 2 weeks and I must admit, if you are using your BBM and Internet a lot, you HAVE to invest in another battery, as the standard battery would not last a day...
The WORST BATTERY LIFE EVER....

• thal tips

OMG:)

The BB is the greatest product in the world.
I highly recommend any of the models ,which ever you like they are all great.
I have changed into every new models.Expecting for the year 2011 new release to buy and play around.The batteries are great .All made in Japan. You name it the PLAY BOOK IS THE BEST NOW ,and I am waiting to buy for my son to the university.
Cheers BLACK BERRY...Keep moving ..moving forward with your new technology ......
:) I am a fan of BB

• Dj Koela

I'm a DI HARD Bb fan. I can't believe why I never bought me one earlier when they were launched.

I have a 8520 now, but next upgrade is definitely a Torch baby.

Having fallen in love with BB and all it's apps (not to mention saving loads of airtime on surfing and bbm), I will never buy another phone ever!!!!!

I've owned every type of platform for a phone- iOS, Android, WebOS and WP7. The Torch exceeds my expectations of a smartphone and I like OS 6 better than any other phone OS. The Torch has to be the best looking device I've ever owned, and that says a lot (I've owned iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, HTC Desire Z, HTC Legend, LG Optimus Quantum WP7... list goes on). Great performance, very quick, recommend this phone to all.