Ericsson T68

Ericsson T68

• Martin Cunningham

I have been a great fan of Ericsson phones until the T29 was released and now this T68 I think I will switch to Ericsson when this is released!!!!!

• John Arbis

Ericsson stole the stile of this fone by NOKIA.This fone is like a Nokia mobile fone.It is no fair!Nokia and Panasonic for ever!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chris Coll

What a beatiful phone itīs just the best phone Íīve ever seen .. I want to know when is it going to be available in South America... GREAT PHONE...

• MAHMOUD ALSHATTI

nice phone , how can i buy one ?

• ericsson fan

when.....if

• taurus

tra la la

• ASHYFAQ AHMED

its simply great

• michael

hello!!
can you please tell me when is going to be avaible in the USA the erricson t68 or the the t20s.
thanks

• Fredrik Liljeblad

I tried it at CeBIT in Germany and it's the best mobile phone I have ever seen.
It's even more beautiful in reality and fit's perfectly in the hand
The joystick and buttons have the correct resistance when pressed and the menusystem is easy as 1.2.3.

The T39 is a hit to. With a bigger display than T28 smaller antenna (to bad it wasn't built in the phone) and it's packed full with features bluetooth, GPRS...

Nokia didn't show anything interresting on CeBIT just a bunch of ugly looking phones with nothing really new in them.

I have a Nokia today, but I will throw it in a lake when the new phones from Ericsson comes :)

• Andy

Well.....yes ericsson have done it big time now! A stylish, v.light, colour dislpay, "joy stick menu"Gprs, Ehm,MMS, and the latest version of microbrowsing wap software
. its just a shame they cant bring out a fone which you can change the startup and display logos.
i fink if ericsson stay on the lines that they are on now they maybe become as big a NOKIA.

Nice one Ericsson.

• baz

i think its very sylish & i thinkit has some great features!im glad ericsson have brought a GOOD phone out well.........apart from the t39

• peter

i am looking forward to getting one only if they could come out sooner in australia

• Desmond

And also - I just noticed it. I guess this guy wrote the second comment from akmis.

------------------------------
Wasn't me the one that wrote the previous comment. Some guy just loves my name.. :))I guess he is pissed of because he read my comparison between Ericsson T68 and Nokia 8310
------------------------------
I myself think that at this moment T68 is the best phone on market.And most functional also...

I agree.

• nokia.com

This is not a phone. It's a TV remote control. Choose Nokia.

• Desmond

Ericsson has done it again. This phone is small, with big COLOUR display, all the latest software. And people - look at the battery stats. They are out of this world....!

• ilkcan

i want to buy it,when it cames out in germany

• akmis

On the other hands aaa, I still like Nokia. If possible the old chunky one. People can see I have handphone.

• martijn