Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Prem Mehra

battery backup so good and nice voice quality.
Camera Quality nice

• bs

Anonymous, 22 May 2014Thank you for your advice. Please tell me can it play hd videos?you play HD vedio on Gionee M2 cell phone

• Biplab

ethan brown, 22 May 2014Where do you live in west bengol? how is the screen clarity and ... moreYou go to www.ebay.in website to online purchase the Gionee M2 flip cover.

• ajay

AnonD-265464, 20 May 2014bakvas all gionee mobile.mobile service centre is poor.no reply.... moreWhat feature do u want to be upgraded
U is actually everybody write your opinions below
...

• ethan brown

Shudho1, 22 May 2014I recently purchased gionee m2.. Which has a 1.3ghz quad-core pr... moreWhere do you live in west bengol? how is the screen clarity and is flip cover available at stores.

abu hussain, 22 May 2014Come on bro m2 is launched 2 months back hw can one use it since... moreBro also I said any other phone of this brand

• chandan

Aditya Sharma, 19 May 2014Gionee M2 is flawless.I feel its unbeatable.Incase some guys got... moreI used g2 and now m2 both r superb....
Its better then any other phone at same stage.

harsh, 21 May 2014Daylight pictures are good but indoor pics are ok. with flash th... moreThank you for your advice. Please tell me can it play hd videos?

• SACHIN

AnonD-262526, 22 May 2014 Gionee smartphones are reliable or not Will it be faulty aft... morethis is a prety good phone i m using it from one month and over all performance is very good

• Shudho1

I recently purchased gionee m2.. Which has a 1.3ghz quad-core processor.. I got antutu score of 17294..

It can play most games and I got it at 9900 after bargaining in a local store.... It has got Android 4.2.2 with future update to Android 4.4.2 kitkat.... (June)
Best point is the battery of 4200mah which last a whole day with heavy usage....
You get 2 screen guards free in the box..

Slit drawbacks are- screen resolution, it's a little bulky
and some software flaws here and there.. but all this con doesn't bother too much...
. So under 10000 price
bracket it's the best phone anyone can buy now..... WITH ALMOST ALL NEEDED FEATURES.. SO GO FOR IT..

I live in West Bengal, I got amazed when I saw they have almost 25 service centers in our state....

• abu hussain

AnonD-262526, 22 May 2014 Gionee smartphones are reliable or not Will it be faulty aft... moreCome on bro m2 is launched 2 months back hw can one use it since last one year

• rohit

hi guys i m planning to buy gionee m2....will i b satisfied with its performance specially abt camera n internet service ??? plz help guys.

Gionee smartphones are reliable or not

Will it be faulty after 1 year use...

Anyone has used this mobile or other mobile of this brand for more than 1 year..

Plz reply

• goldy

Arun g aru , 21 May 2014is this cell hav HD video recording & camera...? this phone is the best performance. and beter than micromax canvas 2 color a120 battery backup full so nice internet browsing is fast and good. but handset is having more weight.heavy. and camera qualties is normal. all round this handset is best so get it without any debout

• Bimal

The Best ......

• Arun g aru

harsh, 21 May 2014Daylight pictures are good but indoor pics are ok. with flash th... moreis this cell hav HD video recording & camera...?

• pankaj kulhari

m2 is very good mobile for camera or Internet
I used 1 months

AnonD-265930, 21 May 2014hi guys.. i want to purchase gionee m2 mobile phone.please sugg... moreit is very good mobile. I am to using it. Very good battery backup (4200Mah)

hi guys..
i want to purchase gionee m2 mobile phone.please suggest me what should i do.currently i am using samsung s duos 7562 and i am getting too much battery problem.as i have seen gionee m2 has strong battery backup.so pls kindly suggent me the good.

• harsh

Raju Singh, 21 May 2014I want to buy this phone. But, I want to know about its camera q... moreDaylight pictures are good but indoor pics are ok. with flash there is whitish tone in picture. Internet speed is very good.