Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Raju Singh

I want to buy this phone. But, I want to know about its camera quality and internet speed. Please somebody tell me?

• dipankar

I am using this phone for last 3 days, facing a small problem, whenever I make or receive a call the, earpice or the speaker(loudspeaker on) turns to maximum.. I have to turn it low every time , is anyone else who is facing the same problem ? Plz help .. Thanks in advance

• Viku

Hi,gionee why are u not giving a 233ppi in screen like canvas hd , samsung gt7562 and like others which are having same range of price and sepcification execpt screen.

• prasad

How to reduce the size of icons.....????

• Tarif Hossain

AnonD-244145, 15 May 2014I am using this mobile last 2months exalant .battery backup is v... moreM2 is very good phone.....

1>.Battery (4200Mah)
2.>1 gb ram.
3.>8 mp cemera.

bakvas all gionee mobile.mobile service centre is poor.no reply.and take 3months to service.

• rahul

Aditya Sharma, 19 May 2014Gionee M2 is flawless.I feel its unbeatable.Incase some guys got... moregood to hear

• Aditya Sharma

Gionee M2 is flawless.I feel its unbeatable.Incase some guys got one defective in million,i cant say about that.But I feel,its real value for the price you pay.

• kanth

Joseph, 18 May 2014Can we make 3G sim video calling in this mobile.I am gionee

• bhaskar singh

Joseph, 18 May 2014Can we make 3G sim video calling in this mobile.Yes ofcourse u can do it.

• Joseph

Can we make 3G sim video calling in this mobile.

All happy m2 users i exchanged gionee m2 with lenovo s660 ,bcoz my 2nd sim slot was defective ,i was not happy with its view angle is very poor, heavy,invoice not audible in outdoors ,I'll be giving Lenova s660 review on that page ,tnq

Camera clarity is not 8 mp
Screen resolution not that gr8
Bit bulky n heavy
But still paisa wasool kind in this price package
Battery backup wonderful

• sonu s5

AnonD-247875, 16 May 2014Yes until and unless those SC people are not wise enough to chec... moreHat

Rdx, 16 May 2014Hello Everyone Can anybody help me to switch on the "Menu&... moreMr. RDX go blast yourself coz these buttons aren't back-lit (clearly mentioned in all review)

:D

• Robo

How is the voice quality, i mean are we able to clearly hear the person on the other end and is the other person on the other end able to hear us clearly?

• Rdx

Hello Everyone
Can anybody help me to switch on the "Menu" "Back" "Home" key button lights of Gionee M2.
Regards
RDX

Suraj, 16 May 2014Yes i have install aosp custom rom but i have a backup of stock ... moreYes until and unless those SC people are not wise enough to check your device with apps available for checking root access. (my opinion) usually they do not check.

• Gurpreet

Hello all, this device not compatible with headphone + Mic as checked with skulcandy and Denon both not providing good output.