Gionee M2

Gionee M2

AnonD-65020, 14 May 2014Abhay, I don't have any compulsion to compromise to use such low... moreNo body is stooping you go ahead buy the mobile suits your need.

In the first place you bought this one to save some money, right or wrong...!!!

Now if you regret the decision... it's yours to change why blaming the brand, the company never mentioned that device has got HD display, resolution were also mentioned @ respected pages. Anyways You can choose whichever brand you like bro.

Best of luck with your choice.

My funda of buying a cheap phone is simple, use it for 1 years or so, after that sell it on OLX!!! :P

Sunil Mysore, 14 May 2014Ok Abhay i am interested to root my device :) But void warranty ... moreRooting means you will be doing something which OEM (company) doesn't want you to do with your phone, so you will loose your warranty.

Best of luck if you want to root, I will root it but only after the proposed kitkat update. Let's see what's in the box for us, one may not need to root it,
update is expected soon...

• neeraj

hey frnds help me...my bettey discharge very fast.....plzzz any one help me...

• Sunil Mysore

Ok Abhay i am interested to root my device :) But void warranty why ? :(

AnonD-247875, 14 May 2014SO AS IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR MOTO?? OR SAMSUNG OR LENOVO...?? ... moreAbhay, I don't have any compulsion to compromise to use such low grade phone after paying 11k, I'll sell this mini dumble and will invest some for better handset which atleast some good feature rather only bulky battery, low reso, poor camera, low in coming Voice, 2nd day sim slot 2 not working and you expect me to praise this phone you might got good handset that doesn't mean all are lucky like you, even all high end models had some issue or the other in this pain only battery is value, ex check lenovo p780 4000mah battery and hold these both phone you feel difference, it doesn't mean I'm working for lenovo, when you inves atleast it's should worth,

• AnonD-208800

hi people
can u tell me whats the problem with uc browser, i hav wifi enabled, i can use fb, but cant open any website thru uc browser, whats the problem, i cant understand ??

• john

It is really good phone.. good design.. good looking..
Android version is customized according to our requirements.
Battery standby is really amazing.
Camera is good. Video is also good.
Touch is very sensitive.
Really a good phone. No need to hesitate to buy this.

• BHASKAR

please provide me gionee mobile service center in nashik contact details.

bhaskar

AnonD-65020, 14 May 2014Please buy other this m2 very bad phone only battery is adding v... moreSO AS IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR MOTO??
OR SAMSUNG OR LENOVO...??

nobody is offending you so you need to respect the users personal thought and stay with what are yours this portal is no place for hate speeches... we ain't fighting elections here bro cool down.

• vijay

ashu, 13 May 2014i want to buy this mobile...give some suggetions to me....whethe... morethe mobile is very good and battery backup is fantastic you can buy without a doubt

• pari

AnonD-65020, 14 May 2014Please buy other this m2 very bad phone only battery is adding v... moreI agree yaar.....camera is very bad & 2 heavy

Gulam Ali, 13 May 2014Hi, I want to buy this Gionee M2 so Plz suggest me.Please buy other this m2 very bad phone only battery is adding value to this brand, I purchased after that I felt low resolution ,very Poor viewing angle , heavy like a mini dumble, after using 2nd sim slot not working, today expecting reply from service people ,buy lenovo s660 moto g, some people in this forum might work for gionee they are promoting m2,

• ashu

i want to buy this mobile...give some suggetions to me....whether buy this mobile or not...Please TTTTEEEEELL me

• shakil anwer

Gulam Ali, 13 May 2014Hi, I want to buy this Gionee M2 so Plz suggest me.Over all is good phone but camera is very bad.

• msn2204

Agontuk, 09 May 2014@Shivam Hindustani 1. yes 2. good.. Plastic... no ripple lik... moreI cannot download GTA San Andreas. It say device is not compatible

• Harminder Singh

Saptarshi, 13 May 2014I personally used that phone for a month. Never found a single p... moreThanks for the opinion I am going to buy it. But what is about gaming. In videos it is very good in gaming. So can you tell me about gionee m2 gaming.

Anonymous, 13 May 2014very poor ppi(196 pixels). batter to wait for MOTO E. Yes poor ppi!!

But the person who bought it for ppi is a big fool. It's battery bro not ppi.

rohit kumar , 13 May 2014iwe use swipe helo value bttry 3400mah but open divice found 300... moreThis is no place for swipe device!!!

Sunil Mysore, 13 May 2014My special Thanks to Abhay, Really Very nice phone. Camera, Bat... morebelieve me bro if you don't know the benefit of rooting... my advice is "don't go for it" coz you will void your warranty.
Even if you want to root, this is no place for rooting guide. search "how to root gionee m2" go to xda forum page and you will find every thing you want.

Thanks.

• Saptarshi

I personally used that phone for a month. Never found a single problem wid that. In its price range you can't except HD display. Camera quality just upto the mark. Battery backup unbelievable. Overall it this price range it is the best phone in the market.