Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Gulam Ali

Hi,
I want to buy this Gionee M2 so Plz suggest me.

• rohit kumar

iwe use swipe helo value bttry 3400mah but open divice found 3000mah low prosasser ram only 56mb free

• xyz

swipe helo value totly worst fack 3400mah battry open divice found only 3000 mah only 56 mb free ram bad prosasser net speed less then 5kb/s

• no name

gionee is super smartphone maker campany. swipe is a very very very very bad smartphone maker campny every prodect is otly worst

• anonumas

nice smartphone

• Sunil Mysore

My special Thanks to Abhay, Really Very nice phone. Camera, Battery everything fine. Ther is no Negative.

One Small Question How to root ? Is it Usefull ? Shall i root myself ? ABHAY pls Suggest me.

very poor ppi(196 pixels). batter to wait for MOTO E.

above is the mail address for same, draft a good mail with poor feedback... hope that will help, writing mail works for me with my telecom/broadband/bank etc... :)

AnonD-65020, 13 May 2014My phone is in service Centre sim slot 2 was not working I didn'... moreIn this case I would have preferred writing mail with all the service center details and conversation and issue faced... please do so and hope for the best.

AnonD-247875, 12 May 2014not a little more bro it's 6000 more than this device and believ... moreMy phone is in service Centre sim slot 2 was not working I didn't do anything just sim changed when it was not working ,service Centre people saying I'm the one who damaged it, when I purchased since then I was using only sim in first slot, not sure just in three days this big issue, really I'm feeling guilty for not buying moto g o any other,

• bhaskar singh

one of the best phone i ever own...its just superb...plus kitkat is also getting ready for our M2...fingers crossed...love u gionee for this beast

AnonD-225436, 12 May 2014lenovo p780 has too many problem..... it has a forum page to dis... morenot a little more bro it's 6000 more than this device and believe me I had a poor service delivery issue with lenovo, I bought A3000 Ideatab, micro USB slot of this device got faulty within 1 month(which means I can't charge it) and they made me wait for 25 days for giving my device back to me.

However lenovo p780 has got much better display then gionee m2.

Choice clearly depends on user.

• vinod

HHHHHAiiiiiiiiiiiiii frnds....i want to buy this mobile...give some suggetions to me....whether buy this mobile or not...Please TTTTEEEEELL me

AnonD-65020, 12 May 2014Don't buy m2 invest some more buy better , lenovo p780 I tried ... morelenovo p780 has too many problem..... it has a forum page to discuss about its problem . check this out......

AnonD-247875, 12 May 2014Against all the odds... Why you purchased a phone only after see... moreNo, abhay, no where is available for demo in Hyderabad, I'll sell this for sure, after seeing lenovo p780 ,I'll invest some more for that ,much better of course little costly u just check that once.

Anonymous, 12 May 2014Hi i want to buy this phone but after so many bad reviews I'm af... moreDon't buy m2 invest some more buy better , lenovo p780 I tried Yda it's touch /camera / resolution / easy to handle grip is good ,feel plesure to hold in hand, or go for moto g ,

• venkey

i had buy gionee M2 2week back . and it working fine
very Good battery and look too. net working fast , touch is very fine and camera is too cool. over all very good phone under this price

AnonD-65020, 12 May 2014Ur right I purchased this phone by reading reviews here, but rea... moreAgainst all the odds... Why you purchased a phone only after seeing review from people who you don't know personally, you should have visited a shop for demo...
shop keeper are having that in my city (Indore) which is a tier-3 city.

However so many users posted negative/average feedback about display why you ignored all of them.

jay, 12 May 2014i cant file transfer via gionee xcendr just serching friends api... morebeing frank I never tried that application but for transferring larger file I am using Cshare, users of gionee xender reported a speed of 1 Mbps while I do get speed around 2 mbps+ with cshare and one more thing, this device has got wifi-direct...

AnonD-65020, 12 May 2014Ur right I purchased this phone by reading reviews here, but rea... moreHi i want to buy this phone but after so many bad reviews I'm afraid to go for it. Please tell me what are the problems you faced in this set so I'll decide whether to buy it or not after your suggestion