Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• amu

camera clarity is not so gud thought it is 8mp ...pic resolution is less...dis is d only drawback!

• Vikas

AnonD-255263, 27 Apr 2014What is otg and power bank in any device mr.sing plz explainYou can charge your other phone with M2 via OTG

What is otg and power bank in any device mr.sing plz explain

• anonymous

Suggest wheter i should buy this phone,gionee m2, or not

• diparth shah

Unbeatable mobile

Everyone should buy this
Super fast processor for super fast people.
Blindly buy this mobile
Service center all over india

Sudhangshu, 26 Apr 2014Plz let me know whether the M2 has a support of OTG for flash dr... moreFirst of all it's clearly mentioned in device specification, it only support OTG as power bank.

• Sudhangshu

Plz let me know whether the M2 has a support of OTG for flash drive or not? I want to purchase depends on your reply. Plzzzz.

[deleted post]What the hell!!! It's not a community or else I would have got this guy blocked from GSM arena!!!

• ojas

srikant, 24 Apr 2014Hey frndss If I want to by this………… ? Xolo q1100 is good or Gion... moreObviusiouly q1100 because it has snapdragon processor

after reviewing the opinion and specifications of the phone Gionee M2 should be a hint where I can buy and what price this phone

• NTS

Naved Hasan, 24 Apr 2014is apps2sd works in gionee m2...........??? games & appli... moreYes you can move apps to SD. 196ppi screen doesn't look bad at all. camera is only average else everything is superb.

• rambabu

srikant, 24 Apr 2014Hey frndss If I want to by this………… ? Xolo q1100 is good or Gion... moreGionee is good phone b,coz I'm using gionee p2 and gionee services good than to xolo (lolo)

• Mazic

mazic, 25 Apr 2014Before u leave the phone try to all the application reduce brightness Before u leave the phone try to clos all d application check if there is still open application in minimize or pause ..

• mazic

AnonD-244145, 25 Apr 2014I am use this mobile last7days!today morning 6colck charging 10... moreBefore u leave the phone try to all the application reduce brightness

• maarif

Hi users I want to know how can we remove the download paused option from notification bar bcoz I couldn't remove it. another one My M2 at the starting was giving 3 - 4 days backup but now on ly 2 full days. is there any battery issue or Should I go for service center. plz someone answer me.

AnonD-103806, 24 Apr 2014mmx canvas 2.2 vs gionee m2gionee has a bigger battery aprox 4200 mah

I am use this mobile last7days!today
morning 6colck charging 100% offter one hour 80% what is problem my mobile pls replay friends.

AnonD-247875, 25 Apr 2014Just click on the camera button once!!! Why do you want to di... morethanks abhay, for 3g settings from tata has not worked. have to do manually. both problem solved.

AnonD-256932, 25 Apr 2014guys pls suggest me, how to deactivate continuas shot mode for c... moreJust click on the camera button once!!!

Why do you want to disable it??

Ask your service provider for pin or try 1234 or 0000 or 1111(commonly default pin for maximum service providers)