Gionee M2

Gionee M2

sumit lahoti, 12 Apr 2014hi, i m really very confused between moto g and gionee m2...i wa... morePeople are naming moto G as best budget phone because of it's brand, have you ever seen any trend magazine, news paper etc appraising brands with low user interest. No, this never happens, however when you buy something like gionee you are obviously at risk, this is my first gionee mobile, previously I had samsung, micromax and a lumia, I will state my experience with gionee as "So far too good"

Remember I must not be held responsible for anybody else's experience with any brand.

Thanks.

• sajjad

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2014Using Gionee M2. Mind blowing overall performance and amazing ... moreY

• pd

Gionee Pioneer P4..... and M2 which is good.

• pratik

Its good in this price band..using m2 from last 1 month and there is no lagging..Awesome battery life..wow gaming experience.. Only thing is 196 PPI but u have to compromise coz others function is good.. Overall this is the best in 10k.

• sumit lahoti

hi, i m really very confused between moto g and gionee m2...i want a big battery phone but also a quality phone, like my preference is camera, battery , smoothness,...pls suggest me,,i heard a lot about moto g,, and dont understand one thing, everyone say that moto g is the best budget smartphone, how?..there are many phones under 10k and giving 8mp cam 1gb ram and all that.. i have been a victim of micromax mobile,, i had ninja a57 which is dead now, so i m considering the quality too..
a single line of reply will be appretiated,,(sorry if my english was poor)

• Robin

I want to know that why it show only 611 mb internal storage and in specs it show 4 gb

• chiranjit

is this mobile suported full HD video

I want this mobile for internet text reading...is the text is clear....please provide me details..?

• Ragu

Sir,

Just I want to know about this mobile connectivity with pc and Can use this mobile as modem with pc?

People who are asking for review, my answer to them is please check the previous comments by respected users. No one is free to give you feedback's again and again.

Thanks.

Using Gionee M2.
Mind blowing overall performance and amazing camera results. Thanks Gionee!

• jaya

awesome phone
I love you gionee

• jay

can i get kit kat 4.4 updates on this divis...

• Jayesh

good mobile phone , in under 10000rs price , with very good battry backup, estimate 3 days battry backup when me use all day internet and games also , performance of gionee m2 is impressive , no hanging problem in it .

charya , 10 Apr 2014I have one problem - how to on closed button light? help me I'... moreThere is no light for buttons

Raghu, 10 Apr 2014Before i had a hope to buy M2 but seeing reviews i was little bi... moredo i buy this phone?????provide positive feedback and also senf nregative one if you find any init????

And now using wifi from last one hour and batrry level is 10%
Last charging at yesterday 6 am

• Aman

how to install flash transfer for gionee m2........plz help me ?????