Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• MAHESH

Pls explan me wr is the network flash light option??????..i want the colourfull signal ligh for my desent phone..other wise this is the best phone..

• India

Dharmendra , 28 Aug 2015i love my gionee smartphone but now i am facing the problem of n... moreWhere are you buy this phone

• Mohamed Sameer

jacky, 21 Aug 2015how many space give for user after updet kitket in m2 ? any bud... more5.3 GB free / 8.0 GB.

That is,
1.3 GB / 3.9 GB -System capacity.
3.95 GB / 3.96 GB - phone storage capacity.

No problem like hanging. You can update bro... I have updated two months back. No problem yet...

• Dharmendra

i love my gionee smartphone but now i am facing the problem of network error. please tell me solution

• Dharmendra

• sumit

I think. It is one of the best quality mobile. It has more features like standard battery ,camera etc

• mukesh

where is option call aoutometic ans in gioni m2

• Kenei30 kire

sunilpanda, 20 Aug 2015Hay friends I am very happy with the performance of this phone. ... more(y) like your reviews

• anil

Phonebook not working properly and some contact has deleted automatically. Start Hanging problem.

• jacky

how many space give for user after updet kitket in m2 ?
any budy updet it ?plz...ans me...

• sunilpanda

Hay friends I am very happy with the performance of this phone. U can play hours of time hd games like dead trigger, asphalt8 etc and without any heating issue. It's hardware is also very tough, thrice it fall from five feet nothing happened to the device.Also very impressive clear picture quality with video recording at 1080p,well lit blurry in front camera.Any how I thanks gionee for such a smartphone. Go on gionee.

• Sunil

Very good camera very good battery backup no heating problem no hang problem budget phone

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2015Please how can I open the back to put my baterry Use the finger nail in the hole just above the charger hole

• Reva

tushar, 10 Aug 2015I bought gionee m2 1 year ego... It was good.. But from 15 days ... moreSome problem here also. Same to same

Please how can I open the back to put my baterry

Please how can I open the back to put my baterry

• George

Xcellent phone... I m using this phone 4 last 1 years n no problem occurs till now... Positive point of this phone is its battery... Assowme...

• azakilu danjuma

Sr this is the one time the i see this phone in the network i when buy but i don't know where that i buying,but know i need location or area sr,i need your help.

• SHOGALIZATION

Nice phone, l just get my own, the phone is fantastic,

• piyush varshney

Dear sir gionee m2 is very nice cell phone I m satisfied with its performance , I got one problem when ever I make call from my cell phone speaker automatic onn pls solve my problem