Gionee M2

Gionee M2

My friend bought this gionees m2 phone last 4 months ago,he was so happyafter buying this,everything gone good for 3 months,but last months his phone creates so much problems,while calling,his phone doesnt show anything on screen,there is no option to disconnect the call,the only way to disconnect the phone is to remove the battery!
He was so upset! And after 4 months the phone was permanentaly swittched off!
It feels so bad to spend hardest earned 10k on a phone,and after that get "Baba G Ka Thullu"

• Naveen

sanju, 07 Sep 2014Finally updated to loyalty 4.4.2. By gcafe software by my own PC... moreAll are telling after the update to kitkat the phone hung up it does nat work pls reply to me.

Can I ger lollipop in my Gionee M2? Do anyone know about such rom??

• venom

My phone automatically switches on the WiFi and data networks without approval again and again even after switching it off. Please provide me with the solution

• Rex Racer

It is somewhat of a specialty product, maximized for battery life. I have used it for the last year and a half for travel through India and Asia. It is a perfect travel phone -- dual sim, inexpensive, huge battery... The low-res screen took me a week or so to get used to, but I tell myself this saves on battery too.

Overall, I am very happy with it, and, in keeping with the battery saver spirit, have done my best to keep it lean -- rooted it and got rid of some of the Gionee apps, froze some of the background apps and services that I never use. I disabled startup hooks for most apps, and denied background data for everything but messaging. I also loaded up apps as alternatives to the data-hogging and processor-hogging defaults. I keep the radios that I am not using off...

I can still go for several days without charge, and with moderate use.

This is very handy if you spend time on long bus rides, train rides, etc.

There aren't too many products like this. If I had to do it over, I'd look for one ( the M3?), because I really like not having to think about charging all the time.

• dave

gionee m2 has battery problem and just under one. the dealer could help to replace the battery and new battery is not available for purchase. Where can I get new battery to buy?

• josh

samit, 09 Jun 2014I bought m2 10 days back.it was working OK in starting but now i... moreMay be u have too many widgets uninstall some of them or reset the phone

• rupam

gionee kitkat is bad.because game is not smoothly play.when i play mc4 then atometic hang 3sec then return main menu.but jeli bean is no problem with game.so what i do now?? Pls ans fr.

• SAMFILO

my M2 drops fast even wit out using
dis start 2days ago pls wats ur idea

• rupam

Punit, 04 Jul 2015can gionee m2 sapport class 10 micro sd cards yes,it support class 10sd card.i use 16 gb class10 sd.

• Manish

vasi, 08 Jul 2015I bought this phone 7 months ago...everything was perfect about ... moreSolw charging my gionee m2 very solw

Punit, 04 Jul 2015can gionee m2 sapport class 10 micro sd cards Yes it does

• Aim

I just brought my s5.1 3 days ago I notice every time I used it easily heat up to 43 degree.

• Vodowner

My notification lights doesn't work at all , its been a year or so . though it doesn't bother me I'd like to get the light blinking for christs sake. Ty

• veer

gionee M2 having battery prblm ,when we use continously 4 to5 hours get heat up.....,
and if its can fall down and a little bit crack on it touch screen is stop working...., and also it have a lot of weight on it

• Kajal

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2015Can i pls know if the phone can be upgraded to kitkat without an... moreNo its working fine after upgrading a lot of improvemnt r there. m happy to upgrading to 4.4

• akhil

Sir I can't install anything in my phone... Is there any setting s have to do for that

Ny phone is charging very slowly. Its been 1 yr since i bought it. Its charger is not working so i use another charger. It was all fine a few days ago. But now it charges only 1% in 20 minutes. Is this alright? If not then how to fix it?

• Deepak

Call ending problam .if i call smbady then it lock automatically it s not wrkng properly