Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Ashh

I have been using my GIONEE m2 fr the lst 7-8 months battery backup was awsm.. .. But now if i leave it even wid 100% charge it reduces to 60-70% within 2 hour.. Wat could the problm be"??

• Ashh

• riyaz cenation

This is really a shit mobile because I bought this phone 2 weeks ago that's it and now it is showing so many problems like in playstore as connection problem and I cannot install messenger hike and many more applications..... This is only best for battery backup that's it....... So please Internet users don't buy this phone I'm saying true please believe in me......

• riyaz cenation

• Sreejith

My phone's vibration is not working... Can u help me?

• Nachi

Sometimes i could not save / delete / move files to/from memory card. Even could not download whatsapp videos. The files property set to read only and cod not do any in mem card. What could be the problem and how to resolve?

• Nachi

Often the ringtones set for contacts is reset to default but no ringtone/sound when the contavt person calls. Often i have to set ringtone for contacts again. Pl telk how to resolve this issue.

• aami

I am not at all satisfied with my phone when i have given my phone gionee m2 for repain it was again a same problem. .....by workin some time the display goes white and do not work.

• sami

Rajesh Thakur, 22 Jun 2015I have bought Gionee M2 last month All of it is awesome c... moreGo to service centre he will update ur software.

• Hari

Any docomo sim not supported y and tell da reason

• Rajesh Thakur

I can't modify it
Please anyone help
And also recommend some apps specially for this phone

• HARDIK

rishab, 18 Jun 2015My gionee m2 some appication was not run..like app lock..fl... moreSame Problem dear

this phone is good in starting but later you will see problems in operating system .

this phone can not run other apk applications normally and downloaded apps will go down suddenly any time.

• CheChi

I can't downloading from playstore!!!!!! What i do???

please how can I download Goober M2 camera

• rishab

My gionee m2 some appication was not run..like app lock..flashlight alert.etc..now what should i do..

• Pintu

Sanjay, 09 Jun 2015I have purchase m2 when i use m2 and i charged m2, then its... moreCan you solve this problam?

• Mr. Brain

This phone is sharp and smart for real and i like using it.
I admire it long lasting battery life unlike other android phone battery.
But the only aspect I dislike about this phone is the screen color separation, it's very poor. And it also lack accessories in the market.

i cant acces my play store.. i hv net connection but still it tell me tht you dont hv net connection.. can anyone please help me out with this

• yugly

I bought Gionee M2 in may 2014....after seeing the features n reviews on this website only....n I'm saying.....U r thinking about to buy this phone...Don't think......just buy it....seriously.....awsome phone....the best n highest features I have seen with phone of this range.....wonderful display.....great camara quality.....specially vedio quality....n bettery life is just awsome.....I will prefer this phone to everyone....n the gionee is just wonderful company....not even a one complaint for phone....just great phone....