Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Bob

VAT, 28 May 2015I bought this phone exactly an year back for 10500.. Mista... moreYou can take gionee E life...

• Ashok

I am using Gionee M2
Working very well..all the app and very good battery life
But problem is ..I want to download or update app but showing no enough space on your device
I have free space 5 GB in memory card ...4 GB in phone ..
I don't know what to do now

• Sanjay

I have purchase m2 when i use m2 and i charged m2, then its battery not more than 1% the charging signal also show but its battery not install plz help me.

dk, 30 May 2015somer problem in gionee m2 mobile phone : after use 2 to fo... moreSo, you replace the mb? Is it ok now, please?

anu, 07 Jun 2015i am in uae and have a problem with my M2 for charging. hen... moreI am having same problem here, after using 2/3 weeks. The battery can be recharged only after 20% of power remains. I can't connect it to PC also.
Please help us if something could be done to solve this. Or I'll bring it to Service.

• marco

The camera is perfect if you compare it with tecno
mobile

• anu

i am in uae and have a problem with my M2 for charging. hen i plug the charger it moves and skipps the charging. can u please suggest what to do. i tried to use a new samsung charger also as e dont get Gionee chargers here.

• nani

Dev, 22 May 2015I have a Gionee M2 which I have been using since August 24 ... moreMy m2 camera was really awesome and battery and also display supb

• ishaan

M2 mobile is awesome....battery back up perfect..my m2 mobile camera clarity beautiful.compared to my friend apple iPhone 5..m2 camera superb..he got shocked.flash at night time..much better than iphone5..looks like wallpaper...trusted review from me...its my 67 android phone..totally love it...

• Niyi

I love my gionee m2 with custom rom very fast and no lag (LG g3 and color os)

• VAT69

guru, 04 Jun 2015Y can give it to Gionee service centre last week my M2 got ... moreI replaced the display just 2 weeks back.. Again it fell down and broke.. I Dont want to change it again.. Read my previous review..

Again they charged me 1800 for display :/

• guru

VAT, 31 May 2015I posted a review few days back.. Since my M2 Touch is brok... moreY can give it to Gionee service centre last week my M2 got broken Rs.1400/- they charged now its wokrng fine

• satish

Dev, 22 May 2015I have one more issue with the M2 I am using two sim cards ... moreM having a same prblm

Smtym it loses both bars of both sim n couldn't mk calls or text
Plz hlp

• v!chu

Gionee m3 is also a good model for users who have used m2.....

• v!chu

Gionee m3 is also a good model for users who have used m2.....

• Dev

VAT, 31 May 2015I posted a review few days back.. Since my M2 Touch is brok... moreYou can purchase the Panasonic Eluga I it is a great phone but the battery backup is not as good as Gionee M2 it will only last for one day

• VAT

I posted a review few days back.. Since my M2 Touch is broke, I thought of going with a new phone.. Can anyone suggest me anything which is around 10K and similar spec to M2..

• dk

Sarvesh_kumar, 30 May 2015Well. I am thankful of the dude who suggest me to buy thi... moresomer problem in gionee m2 mobile phone : after use 2 to four month battery not charge by phone ,to solve this problem new battery purchase but same problem in phone when checked in service centre that find motherboard problem.

• Sarvesh_kumar

Well.
I am thankful of the dude who suggest me to buy this phone.
I bought this phone about a half year ago, I found that it is an awesome phone because of its battery life that is 4200mAh, I can use 3 to 4 days without plugging the charge. .. but I am not satisfied of its camera because whenever I capture any photos, pictures quality is good but during zoom it isn't good. And also the flash light is dim than the phone which I used to before my Gionee M2 ...
I use near about 100 apps in this phone but there is no hanging problems .. So, it's good ...
but again I m telling you that I am not satisfied of its camera quality .

Thank you !

• Gagan

I am using this phone from 1 year. I am satisfied with this phone because of its battary life and performance. There are some limitations also(look wise not good, camera quality is average) but overall it is a very good phone in its price range.