Gionee M2

Gionee M2

sandy, 23 Sep 2014Contact to GIONEE service center, I have a same problem Sandy did u degrade your M2. If u degrade then did u get the quality u have before the update i,e battery back up and camera

Akash, 23 Sep 2014Hey Guys, I have been using Gionee M2 for last 3 months and fou... moreBro how about your led light and camera quality after the update.

• D~pu

AnonD-310316, 22 Sep 2014Can i degrade to jelly bean. I dont like this kitkat as after up... moreYes it is. visit service centre.

• sumesh.r

M2 users any problems like battery draining
fast, sound get poor, camera and led flash
quality also worst..processor lag. after update
JB to KK in M2.. My frnds M2 got this issues
after update through Service Centre. Is It
Possible Or his mobile is faulty..

AnonD-310316, 22 Sep 2014Can i degrade to jelly bean. I dont like this kitkat as after up... moreI hope its unfortunate for u buddy, but in real terms the backup has increased with the update. One of the issue I found for this increased backup is the music volume has gone down with the update.

• Akash

Hey Guys,
I have been using Gionee M2 for last 3 months and found it to be an amazing phone. Though its bulky but it is just to give u an added battery backup off course. I have recently updated it to Kitkat 4.4.2 and is working amazingly fast and smooth. Its current Ram is 966mb out of which user available is around 500mb. A good looking UI by Gionee in Kitkat. I have been playing Modern Combat 5 for last 3 days, and the experience is awesome. The game gets minimized as well and starts from the same where u left but with no lag....hope u ppl find it helpful!!

• sandy

AnonD-310316, 22 Sep 2014Can i degrade to jelly bean. I dont like this kitkat as after up... moreContact to GIONEE service center, I have a same problem

• abash

Gionee M2, simply waaooo....
Battery superb,
OS outstanding,
after upgrading it working properly...
Thanks Gionee for making such a nice phone.....

Can i degrade to jelly bean. I dont like this kitkat as after upgrade to kitkat camera quality reduces and battery takes too much time to charge. And battery drain very faster after upgrade. Can anyone tell me that if it is posdible to degrade to jelly bean.

• mahi

Very worst phone please don't purchase.only battery is marathon

Sahil, 14 Sep 2014i m using gionee m2 for5-6 months.nowthephone is notcharging up.... moreUse your original charger

AnonD-235592, 16 Sep 2014Hi, My M2 is not ringing.Only 45 days old.Change to ring mode from vibration and silent mode

• subham

Is gionee marathon M2 better after upgrading to android kitkat ....need an ans plzzzz...

• khrish

After upgrading to kitkat. Camera flash is feeling not brighter. On jelly bean camera flash is superb. All is ok. Battery life is superb.

• sameer saxena

where's the service centre of gionee and what is camera quality and it supported full HD videos in WMV,MOB AND ANY OTHER

• subhendu

is there any hanging problem if 32 gb microsd is used??

What about its build quality and services provided by service center?????

• kamlesh

please tell me friends how m2 battery.means how much time running normal days battery.

AnonD-309965, 20 Sep 2014I purchased my gionee m2 two weeks before. I am fully satisfied... morehttp://www.gsmarena.com/login-google.php3?rdr=i%­2FosNwTg%2BUYKWJwgs5R0mPeaDgXlTn%2BIaSC%2BzH4Vy0­rK6R%2F9YnklsPNi4v9cSTMuJltC4McNuesf6VFtrFLOLQ%3­D%3Dhow is the camera quality after upgrading to kitkat?.