Gionee M2

Gionee M2

I purchased my gionee m2 two weeks before. I am fully satisfied with features with 10k price. My worries for frequent recharging now vanished as it is having 4200mah battery that non of the mobile manufacturer providing. It's screen is average that only the drawback. Update for kitkat could not be downloaded automatically. I need to download manually before that I read so many stories in user reviews making a sense to discourage. But I took a chance to upgrade. For upgrading u need Android driver which can be downloaded from gionee website and run setup after connecting ur mobile. Download SO tools and most importantly download latest firmware for ur gionee m2 4gb or8 for. Such on SP tool and load the scattered file and load the firmware. Disconnect ur device from PC and switch it off. Reconnect with ur PC and switch it on watch the driver will detect automatically and tab the upgrade firmware in SP tool. Watch SP tools for upgradation of ur firmware up to 100%. After getting a dialogue box of upgrade completed, detach ur device and restart and now enjoy the blazing fast m2 with kitkat version trouble free. Don't fear, ignore all review which discourage you. If any problem arises during upgradation, simply remove ur battery and put it back and restart . It will run normally. Plz take backup ur contacts as previous contacts will be deleted during upgradation. M2 battery is lasting long for three days. Simply stunning.

• balwant

Very nice phone.this is battery life 4200 mah.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2014Hi Abhay, From today morning it has gone completely silent,only... moreif that is the case better visit SC, I can't assist you as I am no where near you bro. or install team viewer on your device and share the codes with me (If you are on wifi/3g netwrok)

• rahul

it has 1.3ghz quad core processor with cortex A cpu
its working like butter with high end games
battery didnt drain use 3g or 2g working fine its worth spending on such things like this smartphone

• rahul

its a fantastic phone great battery backup ,good looks and great performance very happy with the phone
if you have some 11k to spend buy this phone its worth it

• z,khan

puneeth, 15 Sep 2014can any one tell me how to update gionee m2 to kitkatUpdet

• Balwant

AnonD-307054, 14 Sep 2014only bettry backup is good only one sim working properly .. ... moreSuperb fone.
Batter, camera, both sim working ok
Cam quality is good
After update to kitkat, battery remains for more than three days.
Good fone.

vichu, 19 Sep 2014Will the phone get hang ,if 32Gb mem card used I am using 16GB now.it won't.i am using 32 gb sandisk.

Will the phone get hang ,if 32Gb mem card used
I am using 16GB now.

Will the phone get hang ,if 32Gb mem card used
I am using 16GB now.

Will it get hang
If I use 32GB mem card

• vichu

AnonD-304195, 09 Sep 2014did you ever played high end games like need for speed, asphalt ... moreYes am using high ends games both FIFA and asphalt 8....
Still ma phone is working smoothly

AnonD-235592, 17 Sep 2014Yes loudspeaker is fine. Whenever I open it's back cover problem... moreHi Abhay,
From today morning it has gone completely silent,only vibrating.Loudspeaker is fine.Looks like Gionee has messed 8 gb variant.

• tupaaki

This phone is ultimate
Super
No strucks

AnonD-309112, 18 Sep 2014dont purchase it, purchase micromax nitro in 13000.00Yes Nitro is a superb device,

But the only problem is that with such massive config user will like to browse internet and play games of higher config but the battery of 2500 MAH won't last for more than 6-7 Hrs (Continues usage)

User will have to charge it for more than once in a day.

• wasim

My gionee m2 after updet android kitkat 2 major problam automatic poweroff problam and sd card remove problam so please how can sold my problam

sumant, 15 Sep 2014Hi madan please tell exactly what happen on this phone because i... moredont purchase it, purchase micromax nitro in 13000.00

Param, 18 Sep 2014How to go to keyboard settingsI HAVE PURCHASE THIS FROM LAST 2 MONTH, in this mobile the operating sistem does not work proper, some time my screen touch effects changed to vibrate effect automatically and in few hours it automatically changed in to old position & i have installed call record software, this also some time records my call properly and some time doesn't work.

• Param

AnonD-247875, 18 Sep 2014go to settings for keyboard and uncheck auto correct option.How to go to keyboard settings

• Heartrober