Gionee M2

Gionee M2

gs_511, 21 Jul 2014Yes i am using supplied charger.I have factory resetted my hands... moreBetter visit them before they are closed for the day!!!

• gs_511

AnonD-247875, 21 Jul 2014Normally I put my handset for charge whenever it reaches 15-20%.... moreYes i am using supplied charger.I have factory resetted my handset.earlier there was one line now there are two while unlocking and it stays for 7-8 seconds.Charging time is something even i am unable to understand.Will be visiting SC today.Looks like this 8gb version launched recently is bundle of problems.

• Dr Nair

I was a fan of windows phone and was using my lumia 520 for long time. The basic needs which I was looking was a decent battery back up..a fast processor and a trouble free hang less user interface. I got every thing in Gionee M 2. This is a wonderful phone for daily use with full time net users and also for those who travel a lot. The cam is pretty decent and video is also impressive. all together it is a value for money mobile.

gs, 21 Jul 2014Dear Abhay, I ahve charged it two times from the time i bought.... moreNormally I put my handset for charge whenever it reaches 15-20%. and it gets charged fully within 3-4 hrs.

Are you using original charger?

Your devices is taking too long, reset and try once again before visiting service centre, coz they will do the same before making replacement/ or another solution is to charge it with another charger of 1000 MA (normally you wont find it easily coz maximum chargers are of half output.)

• gs

Dear Abhay,
I ahve charged it two times from the time i bought.Each time it took close to 8 hours to get charged.Is it OK i think it's not.Hopefully will be getting DOA today.

• a.m.mansuri

It's a nice mobile. 5 Star

• gs_511

manas, 19 Jul 2014hey brother ,i also ordered m2 8gb from indian times shoping . A... moreLooks like 8 gb version is ahving some mfg defect.I will be getting DOA certificate today from service centre.Horizontal lines while unlocking phone for 7-8 seconds plus charging time of around 8 hours are the problem i am facing.

• manoj kumar sinha

very good set with long battery back up. I am satisfied with this mobile.

• satish

I wont to be buy gionee m2 plz give me some suzzetion like speed bettery beck up camera result

• Neel

I bought this phone on 9th July from ebay . its working good. I m satisfied.

• om

hey ! guys camera are not good like 8 MP.

atif, 13 Jul 2014Can anyone tell me which sim slot is 3g?Atif both slots are 3G. All you need to do is just go to Setting>Mobile Networks>3G Services and then choose in which slot you want 3G network

findsjj, 20 Jul 2014please someone revert how to get internet using Gionee m2 on lap... moregoto settings >> more>>> tethering & hotspot > click on usb tethering

• Abdul

Is the gionee m2 a good phone, apart frm camera issue and music problem? Can i purchased it, if am nt used to camera and music? I hope the phone does nt restart its self and no heating. Pls my people i need ur advice b4 purchasing this phone. Tnx

• findsjj

please someone revert how to get internet using Gionee m2 on laptop (I do have USB cable but need to know how this can be effectively utilized). Thanks in advance. ITS REALLY URGENT, PL PROVIDE INFORMATION.

• sam

is camera features of M2 8GB internal different from that of 4gb internal m2 ??? plz reply

• krish125

AnonD-278109, 13 Jul 2014Hi Abhay Pratap Singh, you never answered my queries earlier. I ... moreandroid 4.4.2 update is coming end of july

• Heart Breaker Harsh

plz tell that phone is gud or not..... i have to buy this phone and tell any problems

• manas

VINOD BISHT, 19 Jul 2014I have purchase Gionee M2 but facing lots of problem i have purc... morehey brother ,i also ordered m2 8gb from indian times shoping . Already few buyer of 8gb m2 complaining about d phone but i found super review of 4gb m2. What i wil do ,cancel my order or expecting a good piece.

• Mahi

I Have Problem With Internet,i bought this m2 phone l 17-07-2014 bum my internet is not working properly