Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• kvn

how to start key light?

• Gaurav

AnonD-247875, 18 Jul 2014Actually it's hard to imagine the "Line" without actua... moreFactory reset done. Lol now horizontal lines are on both sides. Spoken to CC they said Factory reset it. Spoken to service centre they said if lines are there then its hw issue. He told me that they will issue DOA. This lot of 8gb seems have problem.
Gaurav

VINOD BISHT, 19 Jul 2014I have purchase Gionee M2 but facing lots of problem i have purc... moreJune lot is full of problem

• VINOD BISHT

I have purchase Gionee M2 but facing lots of problem i have purchased the set on 16/07/2014 from indiashopping but at the time i purchase the handset there are certain problem with the handset when i carry the handset to service centre they told me that this handset was sold earlier on 24/06/2014 now they are not replacing it.Even when i told them i will go to consumer court they told that its you decission...

• Dr.Kemmy

Camera Flash in Video Mode is not blinking in 8GB version or in New Batch :)

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014In my case its very much prominent. Also i can only see videos, ... morevideos in gallery is like you can only see vdo's supported by default player, install MX player.

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014In my case its very much prominent. Also i can only see videos, ... moreGo visit the service centre ASAP.

AnonD-247875, 18 Jul 2014Actually it's hard to imagine the "Line" without actua... moreIn my case its very much prominent. Also i can only see videos, songs in file manager not in gallery and music. I believe thats also a problem.

AnonD-278109, 18 Jul 2014I have been using Gionee M2 for last 3 months. The only issue I ... moreNo it's a problem with video camera app, Because of auto focus the flash keeps flashing. may be they will take care of it in next update.

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014Hi Abhay Just putchased it today. Whenever i unlock it a horizo... moreActually it's hard to imagine the "Line" without actually seeing it, so my advice is do a factory reset, if the problem goes away it's great, otherwise visit service centre and get the needful done, it might be a software/hardware problem.

Better get it checked because if it is a manufacturing defect you are eligible for DOA (A fresh peice)

Hi Abhay
Just putchased it today. Whenever i unlock it a horizontal line comes for 2_3 seconds. I bought 8gb internal memory one. Please advice

• Navi

AnonD-284109, 18 Jul 2014can anyone tell me, hows is the touch response? How good is t... moreNo. Screen is bad

AnonD-247875, 18 Jul 2014I am asking you to please post your problem once again!!!I have been using Gionee M2 for last 3 months. The only issue I face is relating to camera flash. Camera flash during video recording is up & down. Sometimes it is normal and sometimes its very low or sometimes it is very high, which results very bad videos. Did I get a defective piece?

• Raj

AnonD-247875, 18 Jul 2014I am asking you to please post your problem once again!!!Hi abhay

please tell me how to get such a great speed on my bsnl card as i bought becouse u told that it give speed up to 2 mbps but i m really disappointed by it is there any internet setting for that ? please provide me
thanks

can anyone tell me, hows is the touch response?

How good is the screen look like guys? the pixel is not much, 480 x 854 pixels, 5.0 inches. Please someone help me on this. Does the pics looks fine in 480X854 resolution?

Is this phone fine when palying good games?!

• Aku

jacky, 18 Jul 2014how to screnshout in gionee m2 ?Press volume down+power button

jacky, 18 Jul 2014how to screnshout in gionee m2 ?power+volume down

• Manas

md, 07 Jul 2014hi.to connct pen drive u will need an xtra data cable to connt i... moreIts not possible to use pen drive via otg cable. . . .

• jacky

how to screnshout in gionee m2 ?