Gionee M2

Gionee M2

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014What is the normal downloading speed in 2g and 3gIt's something which totally depends on your network. so don't ask such type of question, better call your customer care and confirm from them.

However Vodafone in MP&CG provides 10-25 Kbps of downloading speed with 2g (which means the browsing/ committed speed will be somewhere around 80-200 Kbps)

PC, 17 Jul 2014pls does micro sim support 3g internet service in gionee m2? b/... moreIt works pretty fine. I am using BSNL 3g on micro sim.

go to settings>>all settings>>mobile network>>enable 3g

and select the desired sim you wish to use 3g on.

Thanks.

AnonD-278109, 17 Jul 2014Again no reply. May be the problem of Gionee M2 cannot be solved.I am asking you to please post your problem once again!!!

What is the normal downloading speed in 2g and 3g

• PC

pls does micro sim support 3g internet service in gionee m2? b/c I insert the miro sim but is not picking 3g only de mini sim that support 3g.

I am using this phone from monday....... camera is good, battery life is great, but sound is not up to the mark.... .

AnonD-247875, 14 Jul 2014What are they...!! please elaborate once again.Again no reply. May be the problem of Gionee M2 cannot be solved.

AnonD-247875, 16 Jul 2014Yes, go to camera settings and turn of the sound. simple. How... moreLOL.. thanks Abhay..
Just tell me, as I see its length is comperatively more than same range of Micro or Samsung, can we put this phone in jeans' pocket?!

I am thinking of buying this after this month's salary.
Can you just suggest as well, how the performance is?! You can vie as many suggestion you like. I won't mind reading at all.. :D:D

• ajay

After 1 month use...
Camera is decent enough in day light but flas light shots are over saturated...
battery is awesome...
touch response is great..
No otg USB support..
super fast processor..
excellent signal reception..
great HD video recording..
bulky...

overall great phone in this price range

Badrakaran, 16 Jul 2014Guys 2 quick questions Is this phone too big i mean thickness ... moreIt's thikness is almost same as any canvas phone, may be a few mm thick.

Sound is decent enough it's not like those 2000 RS china phone.

• ravi

can i purchase it for future addition also can add

please suggest either to buy gionee m2 or micromax a96. kindly suggest as want to buy in this week. as need more battery backup with calls and internet only. i dont play game neither watch videos. do mention the comaprison of camera quality

• Badrakaran

Guys 2 quick questions
Is this phone too big i mean thickness
Hz the outspeaker in this mobile? i mean is it having crap chilness as produced by cheap chinese mobiles such as G-five or celkon or any of it .. pls reply asap planning to buy tomorrow.

Mxtaq, 16 Jul 2014Can anyone tel me the HSPA SPEED of gionee m2 ?????It's something which clearly depends on your service provider. I have experienced 4+ Mbps with BSNL IN MP.

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2014DEAR SIR , Geionee M2 present Rate resently Budget Changes Rate ... moreIt's a device under 10500 anyway, how much the changes in budget can impact it?? 100 may be 300. so go and check the price in your respective city or do it online. I remember someone mentioning that he bought it from indiatimes using hdfc card and the cost was somewhere around 8500. So try your luck.

AnonD-284109, 16 Jul 2014Could anyone tell me, if the camera sound can be turned off? Al... moreYes, go to camera settings and turn of the sound. simple.

How much do you weigh... please answer, I don't think you are under 15KG coz my little niece can handle this mobile very easly and her weight is only 14 KG.

I think this solves your problems.

DEAR SIR , Geionee M2 present Rate resently Budget Changes Rate Changes ( or ) Not

I am using this mobile for a week. I must say impressive. Good performance for this price.

Could anyone tell me, if the camera sound can be turned off?
Also, is this a really heavy mobile? and really how big this mobile is, can it go into the Jeans' pocket?! LOL
pleae tell me anyone..