Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Nanu

[deleted post]y u wanna sold... r u facing sm prblms

• ravi

vk, 14 Jul 2014I wanna buy this phone anybody pls tell me about camera is good ... morecamera result excellent... far better than samsung 8 mp camera

• vk

I wanna buy this phone anybody pls tell me about camera is good or not...

can any one tell me gionee service center is good or bad? any one go in service center? i know this mobile is very good in this price but i dont know this service center?? plzzz replay me fast bro i hab purches this phone in 2 dsys.

AnonD-283056, 13 Jul 2014thanks Bimal for the reply does the phone gets heated below th... moreNo.

AnonD-247875, 14 Jul 2014What are they...!! please elaborate once again.I have been using Gionee M2 for last 3 months. The only issue I face is relating to camera flash. Camera flash during video recording is up & down. Sometimes it is normal and sometimes its very low, which results very bad videos. Did I get a defective piece?

AnonD-278109, 13 Jul 2014Hi Abhay Pratap Singh, you never answered my queries earlier. I ... moreWhat are they...!! please elaborate once again.

ishaan, 07 Jul 2014some body tell me about sound quality. because i am music lover ... moreTake dell corseca Bluetooth headphone

• findsjj

Bought this 15days back on ebay, lucky enough to get this with HDFC 20% less offer. Request some one to brief more on DU BATTERY AND NQ SOFTWARE (antivirus), the main internal software aval in this smart phone.
about the performance let me tell you its much more worth for 20K which i got for less than 9K.

• Thegame

chmk, 13 Jul 2014is this gionee M2 supports r plays HD videos?pl inform me, b cau... moreYes it support HD videos

• chmk

is this gionee M2 supports r plays HD videos?pl inform me, b cause, i want to buy it. . . . .

• Ashok

gaurav , 10 Jul 2014gionne m2 mobile has some techonogial problem .... we can notdo... moreIt is so good phone I have used it for last 2 month .very good working in play store easily .internet is so good all games working cemara is so good

• Mohan

Can any one say about internet speed

• sunil meena

I have purchsed gionee m2 mobile & find in this mobile following.
1. in this rate this mobile is good.
2. battery back up is very good.
3. i am plying game when "heating problem".
4. this mobile use long time when "heating problem"
5. overall in this rate good mobile

• findsjj

venky, 09 Jul 2014There are few differences bw pro n regular versions, primary one... moreThanks venky for needful informn.

• Aditya

Anyone can tell me this phone upgradable to 4.4 kitkat or not

• atif

Can anyone tell me which sim slot is 3g?

AnonD-278109, 13 Jul 2014No, I never face the problem. It heats little only if you play h... morethanks Bimal for the reply
does the phone gets heated below the camera...?

AnonD-278109, 13 Jul 2014No, I never face the problem. It heats little only if you play h... morehai Bimal thanks for the reply does the phone gets heated below the camera...?

AnonD-283056, 13 Jul 2014hai any one please help me with the heating thing. near the cam... moreNo, I never face the problem. It heats little only if you play heavy games for long time.