Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

• obama

The phone goes off on its own and reboots. Any solution?

• Romero

steve, 06 Feb 2016I yesterday bought this phone. its a awesome phone the screen do... morewhat is pH?

redmi note 3 pro with snapdragon 650 coming soon. it got 4000mah and most powerful processor. got fingerprint scanner too. awesome phone which is very cheap compare to this one.

• Pappy . J

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2015the ones in nigeria mkt is 2gb ram, 16gb rom. cant find 32gb rom... moreYes, d one u are talking about is simply made for d Chinese only in their country not for the outsiders I mean 3gb ram and 32rom

• steve

Romero, 05 Feb 2016Please i want to get a new phone. A friend recommended this m5. ... moreI yesterday bought this phone. its a awesome phone the screen doesn't look too large u can say its normal..battrybackup its awesome but pH is slightly heavy what I found overall great pH with smart gestures. Feel free to buy this product...:)

• Dipesh

Dipesh, 03 Feb 2016Hi, I have m5 last 20 days but data speed not on that phone CD... moreVery bad cellphone Data is not working in this phone.

• Romero

Please i want to get a new phone. A friend recommended this m5. Please can someone give an opinion on if this phone is really that wonderful cos i might not get a chance to get a new phone in next 2-3years and it seems like the phone is too large in size. I'm really confused. So could anyone help out?

• Anoop

Please ! help me tell anyone what is real processer of the marathon m5 because I doubt Chinese company and websites showing different specification on many other sites.
Thanks.

• RAj

Pinakin, 04 Feb 2016Gionee m5 mai real 1.75gb ram hai. Company claim 3gb but its rea... moreOur Of 3 gb ram u get 1.75 gb free..which will get used as u start using ur apps

• Pinakin

Gionee m5 mai real 1.75gb ram hai. Company claim 3gb but its realy wrong.

Dipesh, 03 Feb 2016Hi, I have m5 last 20 days but data speed not on that phone CD... morespeed is network dependent
you cant blame the phone

AnonD-493811, 04 Feb 2016Please which apk root this gionee M5? I want to root my M5 plsssssrooting Gionee M5
youtu.be/GJs6rqeCcgI

for the firmware use this
firmwarefile.com/gionee-m5

Please which apk root this gionee M5?
I want to root my M5 plsssss

• Dipesh

I do Which data setting with CDMA ????
Please give me fast with best speed...

Hey guys do you have have lagging problem to run big and HD graphics game

AnonD-149483, 22 Jan 2016yup with reliance cdma and i get great evdo speedsHi,
I have m5 last 20 days but data speed not on that phone CDMA data speed is 0.20, 0.70 live on phone . how is it possible???
But cdma & gsm networks r very good & battery is very good .

• Ajit

Ram, 01 Feb 2016Can anyone tell me this gionee m5 mobile can I use both CDMA Sims? PlsNo, Only one sim card slot support the CDMA function

• Lalu

It does support CDMA evdo Internet please insert CDMA Sim in slot 1 then u will able to run evdo

• grv

Is anybody make speed test of cdma on M5.? How much speed get on M5 on CDMA. ?

pari, 31 Jan 2016How does this mobile net data off ..becoze no show any option fo... moreGionee m5 uses Amigo OS which is different in terms of accessing the quick notification bar/menu.
1: u have to slide up from below d screen and not slide down from d top the screen to bring up the quick notification menu, u will see the icon "data connection" click on it to switch on/off your mobile data... Remember always slide up from below the screen.