Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

Guys. Please come out of a thought that Gionee is not a Brand. Seriously you wont regret once you buy it. Worth for every penny you spend on this mobile. Gionee marathon m5 fulfills all my necessity. Why should i invest 20/30/40 thousand in useless mobiles just for name samsung or iphone.

Display
You can feel the Richness in this Amoled display. Colours are awesome. When i jumped from IPS screen to Amoled, i really felt it amaze.
I watched movies in this phone and it was super crisp and clear

Battery
Amazing battery life. I own what i dreamed for. I traveled from Chennai to karur and in 8 hours of travel, charge drained only 23%. I was watching movie for 2 hours and games half an hour.
3G On always = 2 days uninterrupted
2G on always = 2.5 days
Wifi only = 3 days ( amazing)

Look
Metallic design, high rich look. I have golden color and it gives look similar to iphone 6. My cousin asked me instantly from distance whether i have bought iphone.

Touch & UI
Touch is perfect. Smooth movement between screens. New update helps with notification center from top and control center from bottom. Double tap to wake and sleep make this phone impressive.

Games.
With 3Gb of RAM, this phone never hangs. I played Asphalt, Nova, modern combat. It gives such a nice graphics. I bet the graphics of this phone is far far far better than any other phone.

SIM
4G works in both sims. SIM signals are good. I was using other phone and many calls were disconnected when i had been in lift. But this phone didn't drop the signal. In lift, i had slight distortion but didn't drop the call. Excellent mobile.

Bloatware
It does not have many bloatware. Everything is essential apps.
Amigo Wallpapers are awesome

Box & accessories
I got free scratch guard, Flip cover premium as a promotion. Thanks Gionee.

Camera
Seriously guys,Back camera is awesome. Worth for every penny. Front cam is good as well. You wont regret once u get it.

I kept open 27 apps at same time and played asphalt game and i couldn't even notice a slight lag. Sound Excellent. I realized slight heat after playing games for 1 hour. How can i expect a mobile without that ? Even my PS4 gets heat after some hours. All electronics have this disadvantage. But this is not at all a major issue. SAR value is very less. So i can confirm that this phone's radiation is very less compared to all other smartphones in market now.

I bet this is the master piece of Gionee. Please dont buy other phones without any strong reason. Just go for this mobile.

A Warm Salute to Gionee team for making such a smartphone. I love it madly.

Dec 5, 2015
certified buyer
SUPERB PHONE I HAVE EVER HAD
GIONEE MARATHON M 5
a superb phone i have ever had
Jumbo Battery Life
after full usage of internet and talks and watching videos only 30% battery used in 1 Day
means 3 Days Full usage is allowed after 100% Charging.
Superb Display
Amigo Wallpapers are awesome
Camera Excillent
Lovely Software
Excillent Performance
Overall Highly Satisfied
i will !000% Recomend to all my friends

Pls gsmArena the review of this phone is very important ,
the battery might!
thanks

Had the phone for a little while. As far as battery since I saw someone ask I've been able to use it super hardcore for over 3 full days. This involves gaming, GPS, web browsing, taking pictures, mobile data always on, a lot of Wi-Fi usage too and a few phones calls.

• A k sharma

AnonD-498857, 09 Feb 2016This phone is OK for gsm+cdma user but its cdma data not working... moreIts cdma data not working, it means it work on only gsm sim data only,

Its battery is removable or non removable

It has any heating problem or it perform wisely

• KS

AnonD-498857, 09 Feb 2016This phone is OK for gsm+cdma user but its cdma data not working... morein which network mts/rilance/tata

• raag

does this phone support any CDMA netwrok

This phone is OK for gsm+cdma user but its cdma data not working overall it phone is super but heavy

• raman

Romero, 05 Feb 2016Please i want to get a new phone. A friend recommended this m5. ... moreok i will give you idea very most power full battery mobile Gionee M5

• raman

Romero, 05 Feb 2016Please i want to get a new phone. A friend recommended this m5. ... moreok i will give you idea ex:- you want battery or aps any one select is commonly Gionee M5

• Dipesh

Dipesh, 05 Feb 2016Very bad cellphone Data is not working in this phone.Very bad cellphone Data is not working in this phone.
Give me your local service center address & phone number please.
Otherwise take back your phone.

• obama

The phone goes off on its own and reboots. Any solution?

• Romero

steve, 06 Feb 2016I yesterday bought this phone. its a awesome phone the screen do... morewhat is pH?

redmi note 3 pro with snapdragon 650 coming soon. it got 4000mah and most powerful processor. got fingerprint scanner too. awesome phone which is very cheap compare to this one.

• Pappy . J

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2015the ones in nigeria mkt is 2gb ram, 16gb rom. cant find 32gb rom... moreYes, d one u are talking about is simply made for d Chinese only in their country not for the outsiders I mean 3gb ram and 32rom

• steve

Romero, 05 Feb 2016Please i want to get a new phone. A friend recommended this m5. ... moreI yesterday bought this phone. its a awesome phone the screen doesn't look too large u can say its normal..battrybackup its awesome but pH is slightly heavy what I found overall great pH with smart gestures. Feel free to buy this product...:)

• Dipesh

Dipesh, 03 Feb 2016Hi, I have m5 last 20 days but data speed not on that phone CD... moreVery bad cellphone Data is not working in this phone.

• Romero

Please i want to get a new phone. A friend recommended this m5. Please can someone give an opinion on if this phone is really that wonderful cos i might not get a chance to get a new phone in next 2-3years and it seems like the phone is too large in size. I'm really confused. So could anyone help out?

• Anoop

Please ! help me tell anyone what is real processer of the marathon m5 because I doubt Chinese company and websites showing different specification on many other sites.
Thanks.

• RAj

Pinakin, 04 Feb 2016Gionee m5 mai real 1.75gb ram hai. Company claim 3gb but its rea... moreOur Of 3 gb ram u get 1.75 gb free..which will get used as u start using ur apps