Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

• agi

this is one of the best phones in m series
i like it very most
top battery is the best feauture for this
it has not been hanged anytime

Nawa oh..we've waited enough abeg,if they want to release it they should na...annoying how they keep shifting the release date,before na august now na september next thing now will be october.. Smh

• skynet

just realise the phone Abeg people are getting tired of waiting

• Dutchman

Gionee, should think about the price before launching and releasing the phone in Nigeria. We Nigerians admires things quickly and also we neglect things quickly. For example, when Some Xperia came, we admire the device and we rushed it. But Sony inflated the price and be stopped patronising then. Till date, only few Nigerians are using Sony. And there are other devices like that too. I love GIONEE's product and I will advice the company to think about price if they want a long time dealing with Nigerians.

The way i read about M5 specification. I think it will be good.

Gionee M5 should have 4G LITE and the processor should be up to Eight like some midrange phones we have now at that price

Nice phone but pls the price is not funny oh. Nigeria need some thing affordable. If they leave ur product am sori getting them back is difficult. As some other phones that are selling high.

• vicky

[deleted post]M5 is exelant smart phone '. Battery is very power full '. Nice looking &camera quality is top class

AnonD-417952, 16 Jul 2015Gionee is always a nice product especially the M marathons ... moreU are very right my brother Pls let dem do something about the price or they will lose alot of customers in Nigeria and u know how Nigerians do things Ones they leave u dat is it, trust me my people they will never look back at you at all never. I beg tell dem O make dem reduce price for d new gionne m5 wey dey come so.

mishu, 22 Jul 20152 smartphones are coming with such a huge battery. One is D... moreDis two phones dat u are talking about with 10000 mah is it gionne product br0

mishu, 22 Jul 20152 smartphones are coming with such a huge battery. One is D... moreDis two phones dat u are talking about is it gionne product

mishu, 22 Jul 20152 smartphones are coming with such a huge battery. One is D... moreWow did u mean 10000mnh days cool

Tonia, 07 Aug 2015It would come to Nigeria at the end of August 2015. How sure are you about d releasing date of gionne m5 to Nigeria bro

• Shebe

Does Gionee Marathon M5 have Compass? Others specs are fine, but compass is missing under the sensors.

• Dr. Death.....

This Phone Looks Preety Impresive But Not Sure That It Will Function As Good As It Looks. Ok No Problem Lets See Whats Happens

• zaheer

im waiting.. we will come this mobile to market of online.. pls reply

• Beni

Wow!!! Can't wait to have this phone.

• Hriatpuii