Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

mishu, 22 Jul 20152 smartphones are coming with such a huge battery. One is Doogee... moreWow did u mean 10000mnh days cool

Tonia, 07 Aug 2015It would come to Nigeria at the end of August 2015. How sure are you about d releasing date of gionne m5 to Nigeria bro

• Shebe

Does Gionee Marathon M5 have Compass? Others specs are fine, but compass is missing under the sensors.

• Dr. Death.....

This Phone Looks Preety Impresive But Not Sure That It Will Function As Good As It Looks. Ok No Problem Lets See Whats Happens

• zaheer

im waiting.. we will come this mobile to market of online.. pls reply

• Beni

Wow!!! Can't wait to have this phone.

• Hriatpuii

Wow...super battery..waiting for Gionee Marathon M5

Wen m5 will launch ......I m desperately waiting

• Alidunga

when will come??

• charles

What is taking gionee company of releasing phone? We waited toolong.

What's taking gionee time to release ds phone . I can't wait .

Why these co. nowadays don't have IDEA to come new phones with 4g +LTE network

• Tonia

prezy, 05 Aug 2015please.. have the fone been released.?? cant wait till it gets ... moreIt would come to Nigeria at the end of August 2015.

• prezy

please.. have the fone been released.??
cant wait till it gets to Nigeria

• Nickss

Kikiam143, 04 Aug 2015This phone looks really nice but I still have doubts on this one... moreWell actually, Gionee phones is already available in the philippines but in this one I think, we need to wait.

• Kikiam143

This phone looks really nice but I still have doubts on this one. The battery life seems to be exceptional, but this does not seem to be avialable in the Philippines.

J Edwardo, 01 Aug 2015Pls guys, there is no phone to compare Gionee phones, they are t... moreI don't trust you, shill

• J Edwardo

lok, 11 Jun 2015Only the battery matters in m5 marathon All other specs are ver... morePls guys, there is no phone to compare Gionee phones, they are the best in mobile phones and i can not use any phone again if not gionee. I use three of their products and my entire family members as well. Gionee is the only phone you can trust.

• J Edwardo