Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

• vs88

Android version should be just "9". Google does not use .0 now

• Zack

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2018um... so...functionality means nothing to you?... just ..the...l... moreNot sure if you're trolling... functionality? let's not kid ourselves, we only want this phone with a now 8+ months old SOC due to the camera & timely software updates, also the 3XL is too ugly & everyone's been burned by AndroidOne's late S/W updates.

• Zack

Nic 24, 25 Aug 2018Xl may not be a well thought design but the smaller version is c... moreTrue this a much better effort than the 3XL but wouldn't you say at this price point it still pales in comparison to the (est. cost based on the Pixel 2 cost) cheaper S9 that has more features and a better design in the same one-hand friendly volume?

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2018Seriously? 1080p from a premium phone in 2018? That's a straight... moreWhy would you want more than that on such a small screen?

Seriously? 1080p from a premium phone in 2018? That's a straight no from me.

i dont care about ip ranting, microsd slot, headphone jack, in-display fingerprint or wireless charging.

what i care is if only this phone has 3400/3600 mah battery, ir blaster, dual-sim slot, full metal back (not half glass or half metal and plastic mix which is useless), and the price at $650 for base model (6gb/64gb) i will buy it

Zack, 10 Aug 2018Oh for Crying out loud GOOGLE just get Samsung or Huawei to desi... moreum... so...functionality means nothing to you?... just ..the...looks..??

ugh...LOL

I despise the notch on the xl so I am glad this one doesn't have it. also I actually prefer this size much better anyway because it's easier to use for me. I don't think anyone needs that much ram unless you are like me and rarely upgrade and so I go a few years without getting a new phone. I plan on getting the phone for sure though as soon as it's possible. especially for updates..I used to be poor so I never have had a 'flagship' phone and never one that actually gets major updates. currently I have the moto g5 plus which is the best phone I have had so far. nothing wrong with it at all except for the fact that it took over a year to get a "promised" update that I still DO NOT have. so lenovo has certainly ruined motorola. I can NOT wait to have a pixel.. to have updates for once in my life. but updates should be like common sense. Any phone using stock android should get them without a ridiculous wait. I can understand samsung taking a while because they heavily customize their phones and have a ton of added features and apps and everything but nobody else has much of an excuse.

brancpa, 24 Aug 2018so, this 6GB is confirmed? It is not going to be a measly 4GB? So you don't need more than 4GB of ram in android yet. Next!

Fall in love with this device..😍😍😍

Zack, 10 Aug 2018Oh for Crying out loud GOOGLE just get Samsung or Huawei to desi... moreXl may not be a well thought design but the smaller version is classic.

It is a great example of looks and useabilty . I thought it is perfect for one hand use with great camera and software.

• brancpa

so, this 6GB is confirmed? It is not going to be a measly 4GB?

Maybe it will actually have a decent battery? You know, instead of just in the XL variants. eh prolly not.

• Ehtesam

Yes.... It will be a good phone.

• Raja

Nikola Tesla, 09 Aug 2018No FM radio, No 3.5 jack, , No infrared, No micro SD Why should... moreFM radio is not there in any of the pixel/ nexus mobile phones.. Infrared... seriously u r using it ? storage: even in iphone u cant expand the storage

Edit:
Sorry for all the comments... I think GSMArena is right with 1080p

• Ropl

Addition: Probably 1440p not 1080p...

(Should I submit edits somewhere else?)

• Ropl

It will probably just have 4gb of Ram and it'll very likely be announced on Oct 4th 2018. And selfie camera will be dual not single.

• Ropl

Pixel 3 is going to be great (based on the rumors and leaks), but Pixel 3 XL is ugly af, you messed up Google, I love my Pixel 2 XL because it's unique but I want to get a Premium device for that Premium Price-point, hell even OnePlus is building much better quality phones then Google for much less. I hope Google steps up their Hardware Game, then I'll buy the Pixel 4... Only excuse for me would be this: https://youtu.be/ujUYFPBLuKY

• xSEBAx