Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

Can't believe this device is from Google, they're good at making bad devices. Keep it up

• Force Majeure

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2018I feel that Google-branded phones are a bit like Apple-branded p... moreYeah, some of the new Nokia phones are actually really good mid-range choices. My fav is the Nokia 7 +, but the fact remains that it's too big for my taste.

if the same is coming,
then frankly, I would say it's gonna be nothing more than boring

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2018I feel that Google-branded phones are a bit like Apple-branded p... moreGoogle is trying so hard to make their pixel phones kind of like be the iPhone of Android. And I don't think that will ever pan out the way that they want because Android users are not as shallow. This particular model is a breath of fresh air in this world of phablets. Only issues as usual would be availability and pricing. But personally, I'd rather wait for the Xperia XZ3 compact first quarter next year with a newer SoC and a more stable version of P Android OS.

Pixels were meant to compete against iPhones in the first place.
If you want stock Android on a budget way, Nokia is there for you.

• efty

being compact is special

Lets see what this single cam can do. Im now interested at this battle of camera smartphone.

• Ram

Battery capacity should be atleast 3200mah for base variant. 3700mah for higher variant. else not interested

• Love the Community

I love how HTC had done with the Pixel 3. The front looks sleek. I don't care about the chin and forehead though and you guys should too.

i don't know what to say about this design and looks.
or single cam on back.
but guyz it's perfect like a gentleman.
no notch bezels and chin should be more beautiful....

Phones are too big. Can't fit in your pants pocket. screens need to be less than 5" with minimal bezels.

Front Design looks like Samsung Galaxy S6/S7 Edge.

2400fps ???????

It looks like ugly scamsung S8 with so called infinity display.
So ugly design nothing speciala bout the phone just a super high price like usualy google pixel way.

Lence, 27 Jun 2018That is one ugly phone... I think it looks OK, at least no notch, and it has stereo speakers.

what, no notch?
Google must be crazy

Nothing special here, just another android phone

I feel that Google-branded phones are a bit like Apple-branded phones. They ask $800 for a $400 phone - $400 for the hardware and another $400 for the Google or Apple icon on the back.

I'll take Nokia or Huawei over that daylight robbery any day.

• Lence

That is one ugly phone...