Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2018Please dear God have 6 GB of RAM!!!But what do you need it for?

Please dear God have 6 GB of RAM!!!

No notch, 18:9, front firing speaker and not too big but no earphone jack its ok I have pixel buds if this look exactly like that im gonna upgrade from pixel 1 to this.

• GOWTHAM

required dual sim options ...due to travelling to abroad frequently

• Simon, Wang

At least FM radio please.... I need this function. Thank you.

Is that dual front facing speakers? Damn

• cdi

They should made it lighter, made a magnesium case if necessary, at 143g is still heavy, ideal for me would be 120g or less.

Google still doesn't understand what a bezel-less phone is.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2018Sorry, No headphone jack will be deal breaker for me. If Apple would replace their headphone jacks then Google would follow suit in a heartbeat. Samsung sells more models than Google. Why would they butcher their Pixel line? To copy apple. Google pixel won't sell anywhere near as many S models or Apple handsets anytime soon. Also, some reports claim that the Pixel 3 will have 4GB of ram. Others claim that it will have 6GB. I'd prefer 6GB, the ability to take screenshots in incognito mode, and a headphone jack. Godspeed everyone.

Might trade my iPhone X for this it it lives up to the hype.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2018OMG this non XL model is so gorgeous that I kept on looking at i... moreYes, this is what the regular Pixel 2 should've been. I hope they can fix the hardware issues this time.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2018Yep maybe you are right but back curved phones like S9 are actua... moreMy personal preference says curved screens big NO.

OMG this non XL model is so gorgeous that I kept on looking at it! XL looks ugly because of that deep notch. Hope they don't make the design ugly in this case too

CptPower, 28 Jun 2018Man my small hands can hold 6 inch phone onehanded and work with... moreYep maybe you are right but back curved phones like S9 are actually to hold compared to if they are flat but it totally depends on your personal preference :) (same guy)

Sorry, No headphone jack will be deal breaker for me.

It will be very hard

that1guywhoneed3.5mm, 29 Jun 2018I am ok with the thick top and bottom bezel, as long as they are... moreThe no headphone jack is a bad idea too, but at least the design is not bad this year. I wonder if there will be an all silver color or all white color.

Hope the specs are this good. SD 845+6GB RAM+64/128GB ROM and with a 3300 or higher battery capacity. The phone itself looks a lot more professional and pleasing compared to the Pixel 2 already and I really hope it's what we're going to get.

• Butt

Good Design

Any chance we be getting this in panda color?