Google Pixel 4a 5G

Google Pixel 4a 5G

• ConradK

sohail shafayat, 26 Sep 2020You go for Pixel 5, it's much smallerThe Pixel 5 is $200 more

ConradK, 25 Sep 2020The regular 4a would be lucky to run well for more than a y... moreYou go for Pixel 5, it's much smaller

• ConradK

Boilermaker, 25 Sep 2020They already made one. It's called Google Pixel 4a (wi... moreThe regular 4a would be lucky to run well for more than a year with the measly processor it has. The better battery and processor of the 4a 5G is objectively an amazing upgrade. The only thing I can complain about is the size because I like smaller phones (a subjective opinion)

• ConradK

Don't really understand the hate of this phone. The ONLY thing I could actually dislike about it is the increased price with the 5G name attached to it but this is literally just a better version of the 4a and it will most certainly last much much longer than the 4a with a better processor and better battery. At least in the U.S. can't really find a better phone for the price, if there is one let me know.

Pixel 4a size is perfect

• Boilermaker

PaidReviewer, 03 Sep 2020I don't need or want 5G. 4G is plenty fast for me. Mak... moreThey already made one. It's called Google Pixel 4a (without the 5g part)

Stormcrusher, 20 Sep 2020I wish Google is going to include the followings features:-... moreThis will increase the price of pixel 4a 5G.

Pal9, 17 Sep 2020Yes, i agree Pixel 2 is the best in all pixel devices till ... morePixel 3 is better. Looks nicer too. Less bezel. The battery life isn't that bad with everything on night mode. This is the smaller 3 I'm talking about. Not the 3 XL with hideous notch.

• Stormcrusher

I wish Google is going to include the followings features:-
1. It will be much better if they use 768G chipset instead of 765G.
2. Wireless charging
3. 8GB RAM instead of 6GB

128gb good for everyone that donโ€™t need much storage not business wise. Most /not much need 1tb but it help for food picture or taking a lot of picture, or paper storage by scanning them.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020What's the point of this phone when the Google Pixel 2... moreYes, i agree Pixel 2 is the best in all pixel devices till date except 3.5 mm jack it is the best phone i ever used, my P2 battery gives 5 to 5.30 hrs SoT, due to Sd 835 it is a power efficient flagship processor. No need to worry abou battery. I love.my Pixel 2 and use it next 1 or 2 more years.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020What's the point of this phone when the Google Pixel 2... moreThis is probably gonna be the best google pixel yet because it has 128gb and no 64gb version. And you even get android 11 out of the box!

What's the point of this phone when the Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 3 still exist? Even the 2 is better honestly.

They should add more storage 256GB, 512GB

Google is so out of touch with consumers. Everyone knows we want 10 inch displays in a paper thin body and 200mAh battery max!

Watch them actually do this in a few years xD.

It's almost like Google engineers are getting paid 100's of thousands of dollars to do almost nothing... Weird...

Ronin, 08 Sep 2020Wow 3800 mAh battery๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Ronin

Wow 3800 mAh battery

So around $700-$800 CAD in Canada? Pass, I'm waiting for the Nokia 7.3

I don't need or want 5G. 4G is plenty fast for me. Make a phone same as this but without 5G and price it less, I'll buy it.