Google Pixel 4a 5G

Google Pixel 4a 5G

Atleast its got an ultrawide camera that's good

Any idea if this will have Wi-Fi 6?

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020https://store.google.com/gb/magazine/5g_pixel?hl=en-GB T... moreSo I was right about the British price the first time...

Someguy20, 26 Aug 2020$/£450?https://store.google.com/gb/magazine/5g_pixel?hl=en-GB

Turns out £499, $499 and €486,42 (no idea why the website shows € that way xD). A bit steep in my opinion.

Someguy20, 26 Aug 2020$/£450?something around that

TEtech, 26 Aug 2020id say a bit cheaper$/£450?

Someguy20, 25 Aug 2020I reckon £500 in the UK, $550 in the US, and 45,000 rupees ... moreid say a bit cheaper

Crappy camera below average battery, no sd slot and only gorrila glass 3 and a plastic made.
Maybe 200 bucks would be decent price othervise its instant DOA.

Small battery low and charging capabilities, camera and ram also low on disk space.
But as we know google the price will be 500 or more-

• titto

Someguy20, 25 Aug 2020This phone isn't just a 4a with 5g slapped in its nameOf course , clearly you can use it to show off to your colleagues friends neighbours etc.. while you keep hoping the 5G will be arrive 'soon' in your neighborhood ..lol...

• Stan

Someguy20, 25 Aug 2020I reckon £500 in the UK, $550 in the US, and 45,000 rupees ... more45,000 ??? That's nearly the same price I paid for an Audi LOL

• James11

Al96, 25 Aug 2020How much is it going to cost?? I want an accurate estimation Reports so far have been 499 us. Probably won't get anything official until mid/late September at the earliest.

Al96, 25 Aug 2020How much is it going to cost?? I want an accurate estimation I reckon £500 in the UK, $550 in the US, and 45,000 rupees in India

How much is it going to cost?? I want an accurate estimation

Stan, 24 Aug 20205G? Very nice , but no thanks.. maybe in 2-3 years from now... moreThis phone isn't just a 4a with 5g slapped in its name

• Stan

5G? Very nice , but no thanks.. maybe in 2-3 years from now then it's useful. Still excited waiting for my 4a arrive ;)

YUKI93, 24 Aug 2020SD 765G, larger screen and bigger battery capacity alongsid... moreNo it doesn't. It's €150 more.

SD 765G, larger screen and bigger battery capacity alongside the addition of a secondary ultrawide camera do make the 4a 5G sounds like a better buy compared to the standard 4G 4a. But since 5G is still not a thing for a lot of countries including here in Malaysia, I think I'll stay with the 4G 4a.