Google Pixel 5

Google Pixel 5

given what they've been able to do in the past without using the latest and greatest, I wouldn't call this a midrange phone though

• EydeL

Battery expand nice 🔥🔥

Price: About 630 EUR
Thank you, but no.

Jiki, 24 Sep 2020Fingerprint rear mounted... Are u guys serious??? glass mounted fingerprints are actually not as ergonomic as rear mounts buddy

I bought my pixel 4 for 525 euro, this phone has a worse chipset and is more expensive, skipping

• mike

S.Tanwir, 24 Sep 2020why are they stick with the old camera??coz increasing the megapixels means smaller sized pixels to capture decreasing the signal to noise. this can only be achieved by increasing the chip size of sensor not possible on phone size

No audio jack, no sd , very expensive for midrange phone.

why are they stick with the old camera??

• Jiki

Fingerprint rear mounted... Are u guys serious???

Oblix, 24 Sep 2020Just like any Google pixel phone, no impressive features an... moreExcellent still camera, best and fast security updates, no nonsense consistent user interface (no manufacturer theme with all apps following Material), no bloatwares changing default system behavior, everything just works, best possible integration with Google services (I have 2TB GDrive), not too big (I wish it was even smaller), and I could go on and on...

Pixels will never compete on the spec sheet. It is not for those who want to feel good and maybe even brag about checkmarking all hardware points. It is for someone who couldn't care less about spec sheets and just want a simple phone that "just works" day in day out. In fact, a lot like iPhones yes, which are great phones except that they are too locked down for my tastes. And iPhone still has lots of nuisances that drive me nuts (mainly coming from lack of integration between different applications).

I don't know why Android fanboys bash iPhones. They are great phones IF and WHEN they suit you. There are many of us that don't want to micromanage theirs phones but still want openness and integration, and that's why many of us pick Pixels.

I completely understand those who buy other devices. I don't get why people are so pissed off by Pixels. It is the best phone for me... It just requires a little empathy to understand that not everyone values the same things that you do.

Kykyblaze, 24 Sep 2020Human beings are never satisfied. Some people want a phone ... morewe don't know anything about the battery life on the Pixel 5.

Human beings are never satisfied. Some people want a phone with all the features in the world.

This phone has the best quality.

Camera
Battery
Processor
Durability

ithehappy, 24 Sep 2020Pixels are like Lol to me due to their third class quality ... morethe pixel2 xl is apparently 176g but when i hold it it feels lighter than my other low end phone which is like 150g

the power of weight distribution

still on UFS 2.1?

Oblix, 24 Sep 2020Just like any Google pixel phone, no impressive features an... moreMore open than Apple though. Only positive thing. Lol

Pixels are like Lol to me due to their third class quality control but one thing with these phones look right, the weight. This is how much a phone should weigh ffs around 150 grams mark.

Just like any Google pixel phone, no impressive features and very overpriced compared to other phones. A wannabe iPhone.

• Jasper

no audio jack!

• catman

qc11, 24 Sep 2020Lol! Google pixel scores 90 at dxomark and Redmi note 8 pro... moregreat, go tell your cat

Olym1mk2, 24 Sep 2020Ufs 2.1? Seriously... Meanwhile the terrible iPhone SE uses NVMe and even the 6s from 2015 had NVMe storage xD.