Google Pixel 5a 5G

Google Pixel 5a 5G

• Daniel

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2021Does anyone here use this phone? If yes, how is the web bro... moreI got three and a half hour SOT with 60% left. Though I am only using it with WiFi.

Pixel 5a 5g or Samsung S20 FE 5g? which one is better & why? someone please suggest me. i am gonna buy a phone soon

Samsung S10 5g or Pixel 5a 5g? which phone is better & why? i wanna buy one. please suggest me. thank you

It's a shame one of the only aluminum phones released this year had to be such disappointing garbage.

• mike

whats the difference with japan and us version?

• Jack Reacher

Julian M, 02 Nov 2021People still use Facebook?A lot of people still use ( especially Asia )

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2021Heating problems? My 4a have heating problem.put it in fridge then

Mr Robot, 24 Oct 2021Guys just a question, Pixel 5a 5G comes with UFS Storage or... moreI'm assuming its ufs 2.1, but not sure

• Julian M

aha, 24 Oct 2021You don't use facebook??People still use Facebook?

Hello, 16 Oct 2021This is the best phone that i have ever gotten. Nothing can... moreHeating problems?
My 4a have heating problem.

Does anyone here use this phone? If yes, how is the web browsing experience? And how long does the battery last with everyday use (email, spotify, social media, youtube etc) I'm looking for something to finally replace my OG Pixel XL.

• aha

Tardicaca, 06 Oct 2021No bloat ware or Facebook pre installed is worth its weight... moreYou don't use facebook??

• Mr Robot

Guys just a question, Pixel 5a 5G comes with UFS Storage or EMMC ?
Its not mentioned anywhere.

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021High refresh rate is the most over-hyped thing there has ev... moreNo you can try on gaming that's amazing

AverageIndianUser, 09 Oct 2021this phone in this size could have easily packed a telephot... moreThe telephoto lens is a waste of money right after a macro camera. And the performance of this phone is already top notch with 765. Also the 778 would consume more power. I would prefer a longer battery life over a slightly better processor that doesn’t matter in real life scenarios.

• Hello

This is the best phone that i have ever gotten. Nothing can compare with this phone

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021High refresh rate is the most over-hyped thing there has ev... moreFirst use 120hz than feel the difference.

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021High refresh rate is the most over-hyped thing there has ev... moretotally disagree; I tried 60hz & 120hz (on the same Galaxy Tab S7) and 120hz is makes it feel a noticeable amount smoother.

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2021Not having a high refresh rate display is criminal in 2021.... moreHigh refresh rate is the most over-hyped thing there has ever been. If I had to make a compromise, high fps is the first thing that goes out the window.

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2021I like the design I know this will never happen but, I woul... moreno