Google Pixel 6 Pro

Google Pixel 6 Pro

Jobidoo, 07 Nov 2021Why are people selling this phone so quickly on a massive s... moreProbably trying to take advantage of the low inventory situation. I saw one on Swappa for over $2k! Kinda like scalpers for tech. That's why they were sold out on day of launch.

• Tech20

This is absolutely the best smartphone of 2021 with some new features & unique design :) ... Pixel's experience is so much better than the iPhones... Best display, best camera, best battery if not the best, best speakers, best software, best hardware, and epic live speech to text feature is just packed in this amazing device. Love it!

giving it sometimes๐Ÿ˜

this is HomeLand of ANDROID

& ppl must waiting for updates to see if issues & bugs will get fix or not !!!!!

in MainLand of Android isn't there any Pro Engineer to test Products before releasing.

@ least make them to work well for 6months
not just @ getting them out of box & ppl get start complaining

Really Embarrassed

• Mattye81

Sohrab, 11 Nov 2021Where do I find this phone? This is so frustrating. It is o... moreI got mine on Saturday from O2 store, the problem I had was no phone shop has any cases yet.

• Brijpal kilaniya

Why Google not launch this phone in India ๐Ÿ˜”

• AnonD-1019084

Sohrab, 11 Nov 2021Where do I find this phone? This is so frustrating. It is o... moreLoads of stock in UK

Where do I find this phone? This is so frustrating. It is out of stock everywhere. Google store has it but will be delivered in January which is a long wait. It is there on eBay, Swappa and Amazon but too expensive there not worth it for above 1000$.

Kosova, 09 Nov 2021You people should wait until updates starts kicking in. I... moreI agree. Also https://developers.google.com/android/ota gives the instructions and the firmware for all Pixel phones. A lot of times downloading and installing the latest firmware and then resetting the phone will clean things up. Back the device up and do at your own risk.

RandyRiffin, 09 Nov 2021Hate to break it to you, but a lot of flagships got rid of ... moreHeadphone jacks are a must!! If you listen to High Fidelity sound aka 24bit/ 192khz, it's the only thing that matters. Until bluetooth can do 4mbps bitrate it is just rubbish in your ears.

• Tech20

AnonD-1019084, 10 Nov 2021I am loving my Pixel 6 Pro and cameras are fantastic. See s... moreWow, the 4x Tele zoom is just magic.. fantastic pictures bro.. really liked them. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Hany

AnonD-1019084, 10 Nov 2021I am loving my Pixel 6 Pro and cameras are fantastic. See s... moreDamn, they are really really good

• AnonD-1019084

I am loving my Pixel 6 Pro and cameras are fantastic. See some of the night shots I took tonight on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/_shamrock_sean/ 4z zoom is so sharp and clear,main and ultra are great & 4z zoom using night sight produces fab photos I was surprised. See last shot I posted on my page with the wheel.

You people should wait until updates starts kicking in.
It's a new phone give it sometimes.

Like I said user mileage always varies so it makes no difference to me that you're getting 8-9 hours. Either way I'm not engaging with you anymore as the phone has gone back. I'm not putting up with a phone that has substandard battery. FYI I have a S21 Ultra and that easily gets 11 hours SOT on 5G so your argument is a mute point.
Again you can't read...IT'S THE 4A 5G.
FYI I've had nearly every single Nexus and Pixel device so I am well versed in how Google devices work and practically every single flagship. So keep defending Google and act like your behind hurts
I've moved on and going to put my money towards a proper 2022 flagship. Go back to school...Trust me your reading skills leave a lot to be desired.
Keep defending

• OIO

Moon , 06 Nov 2021To lucky buyer who bought this masterpiece, you got extra 3... moreXD

JOHNNY, 08 Nov 2021why the heck does the pro model not have expandable storage... moreHate to break it to you, but a lot of flagships got rid of the micro sd card, just like the headphone jack, and those (huge as) batteries, please buy a budget phone if you want those stuff.

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2021Wat the? Even 5003 mAh only gets 84h test? Is this true? No... moreDid S20 Ultra not get a poor endurance rating despite 5000 mAh battery? Did Vivo V21, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Ne, Oppo Reno 5, Even base S21 not get outstanding battery performance despite 4000 ish mAh? Remember, it's not about how much there is, it's about how you use it. Hmm, sounds familiar.

• ADI

mr stoosh, 09 Nov 2021What are you on about? I'm no way getting 8-9 hours of... moreIts an adaptive battery so it might take some time for you or maybe your 5g connection issues or maybe faulty unit, because mine's already giving me ridiculous battery on my 6 pro! I am constantly getting 8-9 hrs now with usage!
well i forgot to correct about 4xl but if you meant Pixel 4a then thats an even bigger joke. haha... 4xl camera is not even near the 6 pro n you are saying 4a camera is better . Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ

ADI, 05 Nov 2021Are you kidding me? 8-9 hours of SOT is more than enough fo... moreWhat are you on about? I'm no way getting 8-9 hours of SOT, I'm lucky to even break 5 hours. Lucky you if you're getting that but bear in mind, mileage varies for each user and therefore has a different user experience and if you don't understand that you never will...
Secondly what planet are you on? I never said that I wanted an extra 1000 mAh battery on the phone, I never said I had a Pixel 4XL...so do yourself a favour and go back to school and learn to read because you very clearly can't....Good luck with school lol

• AnonD-1019084

Bogdan , 06 Nov 2021Google lost and lie about the new features available only o... moreMine doesn't suck mine is brilliant