Google Pixel 6 Pro

Google Pixel 6 Pro

Kosova, 08 May 2022network speed is soo fast hahahahahaha your delusional mate... moreWhy are you whining? And it's "you're" not "your". Back to school you go.

• s
    • subbu1981
    • U@K
    • 10 May 2022

Guy's...very good mobile in my opinion

Rasmus, 23 Apr 2022All I can say is One of the best phones I have ever used. P... moreyou are coming from nokia 8810, and yes for you now p6p its the fastest in the world, wake up and read what people has to say,

Singer, 06 May 2022I am from Pakistan not india I don't know why shopkeep... morenetwork speed is soo fast hahahahahaha your delusional mate,
        i tell you what is fast, when you get 1gig download come back to me sweetheart.
        not 20mbps what you get.

Note7 owner, 02 Apr 2022Turning 5G off and using LTE on T-Mobile USA has improved b... moreim not paying all that money to switch 5g off, what's the point, buying and not using it,
          their exynos chip is garbage, mobile reception is terrible, and whoever is using p6p knows that.
          only 1 sim, i have to take esim new contract to use double sim, wake up people, buying this phone only for camera its pointless

• A
            • Akash
            • DkH
            • 07 May 2022

Raja2400, 01 May 2022Hello guys, can someone here in India 🇮🇳 give me an honest ... moreHello I am using this device for last 15 days but no network issues.Only problem I think is you cannot make direct video call on other phones using jio network like I can make it on my one plus 9 pro and Samsung so it's little troublesome.

• S
              • Steph
              • 86C
              • 07 May 2022

Why I can't cast screening on my smart tv, I used to do it all the time with my LG

• S
                • Singer
                • uZa
                • 06 May 2022

CCE, 04 May 2022i love the design from this phone comapred to my Galaxy S22... moreI am from Pakistan not india I don't know why shopkeeper saying this device not good I have a this device its amazing performance and no laging no issue and network speed is soo fast not slow not issue so don't tense and buy it

• CCE
                  • n7X
                  • 04 May 2022

i love the design from this phone comapred to my Galaxy S22u. when i put my galaxy on the table I cannot type. It wiggel 'out balancing' due to the vertical camera design from the back. This Google Pixel 6 have horizontal camera so each time you put it on the table its stable I think.

• c
                    • crystalbi
                    • XBJ
                    • 03 May 2022

Hello guys, can someone here in India 🇮🇳 give me an honest opinion about this phone ? I heard someone in a local store here saying that there are network issues in this phone when used in India ? I have used Vivo X70 Pro+ & S22 Ultra but I want to once get my hands on this phone too. Pls submit your honest reviews if you have used it in Indian sim networks ? Thanks in advance….

• q9G
                        • 30 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2022No don't, avoid the pixel 6 line. You can get better f... moreI think you might just be upset because of your Chronic TPPD

Seems Pixel 6 line up is a beta version of Pixel 7, just as Windows Visa was for Windows 7 :-) On serious note, would there be a possibility that units from first batches had defects, but later batches specially assembled, packed, released and sold have less defects? Is there any way to know when a particular unit was manufactured?

• Rasmus
                            • 011
                            • 28 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2022Mine takes 2-4 hours to charge on a 40w charger (does about... moreFeel bad for you. That's a defective unit you got mate. I have had none of the issues you said Except for Fingerprint which was slow at first but it has gotten much better now with the updates. Please have your device checked by a local store. Lol

• Rasmus
                              • 011
                              • 28 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2022So which models are you comparing this phone with (accordin... moreS22U and OnePlus 10 Pro. I also have iPhone 13PM ... Pixel 6 pro is really fluid and feels amazing to use. Cant say it with others. Although iPhone is also good.

Bought this phone thinking it's gonna be a superior phone or experience as it's a Google phone. Honest opinion 🤔 It's nothing like what I expected. My Note 10 plus is faster than this phone and more customizable. Better battery life and everything. Will sell it to buy S22 ultra. Waste of money 💰

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2022No don't, avoid the pixel 6 line. You can get better f... moreHere in Australia, Pixel 6 is 1000 Dollars, while S21 is 1250, Xiaomi 11 is not available in my local retailer (and even on ebay you have to dig deep, to find 850 cheap price), but the Xiaomi 12x is around 1000, same as Pixel 6, so I guess you could say 12x has good value. Same goes with Sony Xperia 1 II, Oneplus 8 Pro, Realme GT Neo 2 or Oppo Find X2 Pro, although it is worth noting that older phones come with costs... battery degradation, less software support, no warranty e.t.c. Some of these phones are cheaper than the 6 Pro, but not 6, so I guess 6 is good value after all.

• 25 Apr 2022

RandyRiffin, 12 Apr 2022Bro get Pixel 6No don't, avoid the pixel 6 line. You can get better for money, worst case go for a last year flagship or even 2020 flagship, will beat both the 6 and 6 pro pretty easily.

• 25 Apr 2022

Gino76ph, 18 Apr 2022Has there been any significant or incremental battery life ... moreNone, generally feels a little worse to be honest. Plus heats up way more when using the camera app to record and take pics if you do that a lot.

• 25 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2022Imagine actually paying money for a Chinese phone. Hilariou... moreWell my mates Oppo Find x2 Pro absolutely wipes the floor with my pixel 6 pro, only area it doesn't is possibly video recording quality... And same battery endurance.

My P40 pro beats it literally in every aspect including picture taking (bigger sensors, wider ultrawide and a proper periscope x5 with stability, the 6 pro has x4 normal telephoto with no stability). I even get IR face unlock with P40 pro, I get really slow and unresponsive fingerprint with 6 pro and no face unlock.

Screen is honestly no different and I'd say more enjoyable on the p40 pro, just clearer to view (1200p vs 1440p on pixel) and refresh rate from 90-120 is honestly not noticeable and I'd say the p40 pro has a smoother experience when viewing than pixel 6 pro, just seems better optimised and handles the higher refresh better. (plus pixel 6 pro has an LTPO screen with lower clocked a76 cores on a more efficient cpu die, gets worse endurance rating... How?!)

You must be a 'merica lover... YeeeeHaaaaaa!