Honor 6

Honor 6

• peter

SadSad, 19 May 2018me too, cant detect the memory card, but another brand phon... moreuse class 4 not 10

• boomerang

omroo, 29 May 2018No App - native camera aplication (android 6.0) - here is a... moreThat's great ! I'm impressed.

• omroo

boomerang, 28 May 2018which camera app you used ?No App - native camera aplication (android 6.0) - here is another one: https://500px.com/photo/216712227/n%C3%A1plavka-by-alex-fox?ctx_page=2&from=user&user_id=22577637
(only converted to BW in Photoshop)

• boomerang

omroo, 28 May 2018I´ve got it for 3 years and still work fine. Audio qu... morewhich camera app you used ?

• omroo

I´ve got it for 3 years and still work fine. Audio quality - very good (able play HiRes audio) and some photoshots suprise me. I´m photographer. For instance: https://500px.com/photo/229472715/flower-by-alex-fox?ctx_page=1&from=user&user_id=22577637

• SadSad

AnonD-734753, 02 Feb 2018I bought a 32gb class 10 sd card and inserted it into the p... moreme too, cant detect the memory card, but another brand phone can detect it.

sampath, 12 Dec 2014Dear GSMarena Team ,Please Make a Review of This Device !They've already done that

Working almost 4 years unstoppable with 1 battery change. I use it mostly for navigation 12 hours a day because i am a taxi driver and some times for internet and gaming. I close the phone once a week.

Replaced the battery three times and every in the last year, now it's just gathering dust in a corner. Worked fine as long as it worked but if it doesn't give life then it's just crap.

• Tyna

It’s a rubbish phone. Went back to manufacturer within three months for a battery change. Still no different. On off button doesn’t always work. As soon as I find something else it will be in the bin.

PKM1, 11 Feb 2018Is it inserted into the slot properly.?CheckYes !! Idk what's wrong , whenever I insert the sd card my phone doesn't detect it but it will just start to heat up for no reason

AnonD-734753, 02 Feb 2018hello , my phone is unable to detect a class 10 sd card. Mu... moreIs it inserted into the slot properly.?Check

MyDeSTiNaTe, 09 Aug 2017Setting SD card (at least class 10 is recommended) as defau... morehello , my phone is unable to detect a class 10 sd card. Must I do a factory reset for it to be detected ?

I bought a 32gb class 10 sd card and inserted it into the phone. My phone is unable to detect it ? It works fine in a samsung galaxy note 3. Anyone can help ?

• ahmkd

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2018it doesn't suppir 3G/4G internet is super slow..check your country band , mine support but slow cause my model doesn't not support all my country 4g band.

• jo

Really good one, using for 3 + years now, no issues, still work life a charm

AJ, 07 Jan 20183 years, heavy abusive usage, still not a SINGLE issue with... moreI agree, i still use it and works without any issues. One time i changed the battery, other than that no slowing down

it doesn't suppir 3G/4G
internet is super slow..

• AJ

3 years, heavy abusive usage, still not a SINGLE issue with this phone.This is a rare JEWEL of a phone and no other phone since then, not even the new Oneplus 3T, has made me to decide buy a new one. Well done Huawei,well done.

• Phanindra

Worst service ever. Please don't Huawei its my serious suggestion after using 3years of my honor 6. These companies phones are just use and throw type if you go for service centre for battery replacement you should wait at least 1 month to get new battery

With reference to the above mentioned post earlier by today I received a call from Huawei customer support centre delhi they told that mafacture of devices is stopped so we are unable to provide the battery .

Requesting to Huawei company's please shut down your operations in india .