HTC Butterfly 2

HTC Butterfly 2

AnonD-599530, 19 Oct 2016Double tap to sleep is work on lock screenCAN U tell me about this fone how is it bec I bye tomrrow

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2016Hi Naifah, thanks for your suggestion. So, default double-t... moreDouble tap to sleep is work on lock screen

AnonD-597184, 13 Oct 2016just install greenify,rooting first..and make a widget turn... moreHi Naifah, thanks for your suggestion. So, default double-tap does not turn off screen, does it? I do not want to root my butterfly 2...

Butterfly 2 issogood, 02 Oct 2016Double-tap could only wake up the phone. I can not use it t... morejust install greenify,rooting first..and make a widget turn off screen and hibernat

• Butterfly 2 issogood

Double-tap could only wake up the phone. I can not use it to turn off the screen. Just wondering whether it is a bug of my phone?

• Masee

syah, 21 Jun 2016Do this phone can take picture underwater because i want gr... moreYes buddy It'll, I'm taking lot of pictures

• khan

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2016after upgrading to android 6.0, my phone automatically rota... moreJust reset it and it will be back normally

after upgrading to android 6.0, my phone automatically rotate even this function is off. Does anyone know how to fix it?

• syah

Do this phone can take picture underwater because i want grab this beast but bit confuse about the 'water resistant'.

I have same problem, it's really hard to hear a phone call.

• Call Me Tricker

after update to android 6.0 my phone didn't recognize earphone and call quality is low, anyone has countered these problem ?

• Youota

HTC Verry good.

• RJ

Been using this phone for quite some time now overall the quality is good, only flaw noticed was the automatic ambient light sensor once you activate auto brightness it tends to go dark, light even on the same room with same light conditions.

Be careful, this phone is not very waterproof. I took it to the shower to listen to some music, it got slightly wet ( the shower didn't cover it with water) but the next moment the screen had white and dark blotches over it, and still does now. I feel this phone still is the best phone I've ever had (mine is 2 years old) so I'm getting a new one and will sell mine for repairs.

I decided not to get a butterfly 3 as the battery capacity is the same as the 2 but the screen is QHD. The battery is not the best but ok.

Hopefully Butterfly 2 will get Android M

• kyokukei

So far so good, this phone can be compared with M8

• wan

AnonD-18713, 17 Jul 2015I own this phone for last 6 months, go for it, no complaint... moreHow do you gets updates of lolipop ?

• LOL

Sharin my experience, 29 Sep 2015This phone emphasized that it's WATERPROOF (on the box) so ... moreman, this unit is water RESISTANT. not water PROOF. it is to different things. You messed up your own phone tbh

My camera is not working also goes with the mobile data..already try hard reset also but still not functioning..contact htc and now they need me to send phone to the service centre..dammit!

• David.

The specification is so tempting to me but the capacity of the battery is too small which cannot last at least half of a day while I am continuously using the phone.

I think the largest defect in HTC phones is that the battery capacity is too small and it is not removable for users to change the battery with a fully-charged one.

• Sharin my experience

This phone emphasized that it's WATERPROOF (on the box) so I tested it and it got water damaged. Sent it in to service center for repair after 1 week factory called and wanted to charge me around $130 USD for repair. When I sent it in for repair only the screen was water damaged when they received it at the factory they sent me photos saying that my phone was cracked. It made me very upset and I argued with them telling them that it's still under warranty and you guys damaged my phone why should I have to pay this ridicules repair fees? After almost 1 month, they offer me free repair and in a few days I should be getting my phone back. Let's see how they did.