HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

i am not getting it for 22k...please wil u suggest me ny retailers or online website where i ll get it fr 22k..

• sunny

can nyone tell me about its camera quality????

i want to know its processing speed....is it hang or something during gaming?

AnonD-282537, 11 Jul 2014Hi Manoj I placed an order of HTC desire 816 from mobile store ... moreThanks Romy!

I got call from mobile store and they changed the color from orange to white due to supply issue. But good thing is they would be dispatching it today. So hopefully would get it in 2-3 days.

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2014very trueAbsolute non sense....it easily works for a 16-18 hrs..though on casual usage ...and i hav not faced heating prblms...so much as thry say...battery is good enough though not the best in class..but still pretty good

• vivek

Hi i m using this phone since 1 month and i m not facing any battery related problem

• champ

Battery backup is really causing problem to me. Its really less than expected. Few may be lucky to have good battery backup or I am unlucky to be on other side.

• Denzil Dsouza

rash, 09 Jul 2014is there an option of screen shot in htc desire 816?Yes ...there is an screen shot option...it's lock button and home tab...

nok2, 11 Jul 2014which is better, htc one or htc desire 816? thanks. confused.:)HTC One, ofcourse

AnonD-160708, 10 Jul 2014Guys, um facing many problems on it like- sensor light is always... moreFor sensor always on issue go to display and gesture-screen timeout-turn off auto sleep. For signal issue go to call slect slot1 or slot2 in which u facing issue and select prefered network in that select gsm/umts mode in that gsm for 2g and umts for 3g..hope it solves your problem

• Arun

Simmi, 11 Jul 2014I want to buy a new phone under 25K. I'm confused. Should I go f... moredon't go for Note 2.. Nexus 5 is better

• bibin

my desire 816 both cameras taking photos not fast!it will take time. timer is off also. anybody can knows?

anbu, 12 Jul 2014hey guys are there any battery issues with HTC Desire 816. I hea... moreYes the battery drains very very fast, and then the phone heats up badly.. Its just 7-8 days that i bought the phone and it hardly woks for 7-8 hrs..not even that, i have to keep on charging it..
phone is good but i dont know what to do with this problem...

• Prashant

Simmi, 11 Jul 2014I want to buy a new phone under 25K. I'm confused. Should I go f... moreThe actual price of HTC desire 816 is 22k. I bought the same from market 1 month before.

• Prashant

chatty, 11 Jul 2014hey guys are there any battery issues with HTC Desire 816. I hea... moreHey Guy's listen the phone is extremely good. No Battery issues it goes for 1 day easily even you run the wi-fi for the whole day. Excellent Camera, processor. I am using this phone from last 1 month. Superb phone. Complete value for money.

ayielah, 11 Jul 2014htc desire 816 or nexus 5Nexus 5 better processor better screen better ram faster updates.

• anbu

hey guys are there any battery issues with HTC Desire 816. I heard that the battery is draining very fast, which causing the phone to heat up soon. i have also heard that there some liquid problems which may even cause the phone to burst. ARE THESE RUMORS TRUE????

• kkk

pleas, if when i called any one and his one has other phone call, my question is my desire 816 givs me message like "call is waiting" ??????????? becus some HTC phone dosen't support this function or this notification message ??? thanks :D

• chatty

please help i m planning to buy this product

• champ

Hello Guys. .battery bacbk has come down??? Any suggestion to improve it???