HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

Nexus 5 yo. Almost same price, better hardware.

AnonD-115068, 08 Jul 2014The display is good...i mean 267ppi is sharp enough and u cant n... moreOh I get it. Thanks!

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014The phone's display is pretty decent even though it doesn't have... moreOkay, thanks! You said everything that I wanted to hear.

• TMA

AnonD-282301, 11 Jul 2014Hey varuna....pls help me..that how can I get nano sim to use in... morereplace your sim with your service provider, i have replaced both my sims airtel and vodafone for this phone...cutting is risk since this is nano sim.

• Simmi

I want to buy a new phone under 25K. I'm confused. Should I go for HTC desire 816 or moto X? Or I should increase my budget a little and go for Note 2? Please suggest which one of these two is better than note 2? Reply asap!
P.S.: I want good battery and good camera quality!

• htc

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2014Very bad no gorilla glass it will get scratched and cracked very... moreHey mr even if a phone is equipped with gorilla glass 5 we will put a screen protector secondly ur saying about cracking whether it is gorilla or ashashi dragontail it gets cracked.You better buy nokia 1100 it wont get cracked even if you through it into walls.

• ayielah

htc desire 816 or nexus 5

AnonD-35954, 08 Jul 2014Htc desire 816 duos.. bt I'm using nly 1sim..Hey varuna....pls help me..that how can I get nano sim to use in it...is it posssible to cut regualr sim to use in it.....

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2014u can't transfer the files to external memory as android 4.4 doe... moreHi, How to root to SD card while installing or dowloading a Heavy game
Is that facility is available for HTC 816, Please help. While i am installing NFS Mostwanted it is installing directly to the phone memory, It is around 2GB total my internal memory getting over. How to move game data to SD card.

sharik, 10 Jul 2014i am confused between HTC desire 816 and samsung S3. pls recomme... moreHtc desire 816 is definetly better than s3 in gaming and all performance...easily a better choice...

• sam

rupali, 10 Jul 2014hey fellas, is it safe to go with htc phones??? as my 2 frnds hv... moresame problem with mine too..does any 1 hv d idea abt desire 816 if anythng like ths with ths phone

AnonD-149253, 11 Jul 2014Has anybody purchased on-line from the mobile store? I have o... moreHi Manoj
I placed an order of HTC desire 816 from mobile store at that time it was mentioned at their site that delivery time would be 3-4 working days but when after 4 days I called up their executive to know the status then I come to know they will take 14-16 working days for delivery. Finally after 7 days I cancelled my order and bought it from market and now they are saying that another 15-20 days would take to get my money return. Mobile Store is worst online shopping site.

• Sai

I am getting iphone 5c for INR 31000, and HTC Desire 816 for 23000 INR. What would be the best choice if my intent is for gaming , browsing , chatting and taking pictures.

• drsony

is there any problem of hanging on htc phones

sharik, 10 Jul 2014i am confused between HTC desire 816 and samsung S3. pls recomme... moreGo for htc desire 816 bcz it has huge screen..and runs with no lag...it has btr optns than samsng s3 ..816 is the best choice

Very bad no gorilla glass it will get scratched and cracked very easily.

• john davies

Whats else do u except more from a phone.15 days ago i went to purchase a galaxy s5 but instead got this one.what is the need of high end smartphone for octa core processor qhd display 3gb ram 20mp camera.when a phone with less price can almost give all the nesccerary things of high end smartphones then why buy them.yeah as u pay 20-25%more so they will give u something great waterproof heart rate sensor 4k recording ultrapixels metal body 40mp camera.But trully i dont need these this phone works with no lag thats the best thing the camera is superb trully it has what i have desired only thing missing is 16gb internal and full hd display.

Has anybody purchased on-line from the mobile store?

I have ordered this beauty on Tuesday and still the its showing the order status as "Fulfilment in process"

• Navi

Hey friends does indian version has msm8228 and 4g lte??????

• rahul

Frndz plz suggest me immediately wats da bst buy between desire 816 nd blackberry z10...