HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• arun

My HTC Desire 816 is 2 months old. does not respond when I touch the screen or press the buttons(home/back). getting stuck. Give me a solution.

• nadeem

its really awesome device. i am using this from last 8 months.
nothing happened to my device running very smoothly.
really great phone.and those who r making a negative comment i think so the get paid off.

• anu

ss, 05 Feb 2015which is the best phone samsung galaxy s5 or htc desire 816Its good phone..

Will this model accept MTS (CDMA) sim ?

• Raphy palackottal

easly damage its display. Display is not under on warenty. So its coast of display is near by a new desire 816 praice. In india will not get service asistance for out side india purchase.

• sheik

battery back up toooooooooooooooooo badddddddddd
but other thinks good

• ranji

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2015if it is good or bad Dear frnd its like micromax or lava mobile iam also feel very bad
Two time go to service center with in 2 week and nw i xchng to samsung E5

danny, 06 Feb 2015wen my htc desire 816 get turned off it take too much time to tu... morego to settings and selc option quick restart opiton...

• Salman

kamote, 06 Feb 2015Usb on the go available in htc 816??? Can connect to. External d... moreUSB OTG is available in this device.

if it is good or bad

• Bobby

m using HTC desire816.it's awesome phone it's very nice and sexy.i don't get any problem in ma phone but I have a only one complain which is camera.in dark areas d camera is poor.

• danny

wen my htc desire 816 get turned off it take too much time to turn on. i dnt y its happening like this

• ankur

my htc desire 816 is only 6 months old and i m facing lots n lots of problems,,specialy bad hardware,,power button got stuck,,then volume button got broken,,dan back camera automaticaly loosed the focus...

Iam used this phone frm last 3 months.. this very bad one... This phones battry shoutdown very qucikly... Plz reslove battry prblm... It will help us n our money..

• ritesh

I want purchase HTC 816 .
Kindly update me this is better or not

• chamilarx

Komal, 05 Feb 2015I want to buy this phone, kindly tell me should i go for this ph... moreHi I bought this phone, great device, only issue is battery life.

• saurabh

Dose htc give us the lollipop update

• man u fan

it's like some Pple get paid to defame htc phones....have been using this phone fr 6 months now en got no issue wth it.....everything works fyn on it....

• kamote

Usb on the go available in htc 816??? Can connect to. External drive without using a conputer?? Pls reply tnx

• Rithesh

I am using it from past 10 months... No lags..smooth touch....worth buying..Only prob is 8GB internal..great brand..