HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• Amr

really a very bad phone and has a lot of technical faliures , the touch not work after a month after bying it and peaker also i go to coustmer service and found all users have the same problem take care of buying this phone so badddddddddddddddddddddd (my location is in Egypt )

Good smartphone on same price range compare to big brand like LG, Samsung, stable, fast. Good photo quality.

8GB of internal storage is the only problem, too easy to used up!!

• ss

which is the best phone samsung galaxy s5 or htc desire 816

• GIRISH

Komal, 05 Feb 2015I want to buy this phone, kindly tell me should i go for this ph... moreNO

• Komal

I want to buy this phone, kindly tell me should i go for this phone or not? if not then other phone in this range??

• Omkar

smita, 04 Feb 2015i wan buy this.plz tel me honestly is it realy gud? it is a good phone

• smita

i wan buy this.plz tel me honestly is it realy gud?

• sweta

Very bad... Just a month ago I bought and it started heating also n battery also drains up in a half day time. Please do not opt for HTC. Buying such expensive phone is not at all worth it.

Alexis, 31 Jan 2015I wanna buy it tell me hhonestly comparison to the note 2Dear just for advice, don't think about HTC or Samsung... Even that HTC is much better Samsung.. Samsung is bullshit think a little bit about Sony... Thanks

• jabha

When v get lollipop update fa 816... Am waiting eagerly... Even fa moto g they got lollipop updates. Y don't HTC

• k

Its more popular than 820,I do not know why?

From reading varies specs there is No Gyroscope on this phone , I'm not a gamer but I still know a gyro is very important, I'm very reluctant to buy this phone now.

Shamanta, 03 Feb 2015Hello! I needed a little help! Im confused between Lumia 730 an... moreGo for HTC 816 its more useful than Nokia or Sony Phone and switch on the Stamina Mode its number 1 built in application of Sony and you will get empress

Good luck

• Shamanta

Hello! I needed a little help!
Im confused between Lumia 730 and HTC Desire 816. I need a professional phone, best quality for calls, skype, etc. I also need a good camera and good battery since I have to remain outside for a long time. I don't play games much and don't use too many fun apps. So, which phone should I go for?

• manoj

I am an existing user of this lovely machine and was wondering... how to take a panoramic picture?

• Kash

Alexis, 31 Jan 2015I wanna buy it tell me hhonestly comparison to the note 2Its a useless phone . Please go for any other company you want but dont go for this crap . I used this and sold it within 5 month on the loss of 10000 rupees . .
Phone was getting auto off again and again . Useless

• Nitin

Please tell me for HTC desire 816 .... We found smart android phone ..

Yuvi, 28 Jan 2015Camera problem when taking photos with flash. Remove the backside plastic nd click photo

• Abhi

shafi, 27 Jan 2015i want to buy it. i love music but i dont find in beats audio in... morehTC used to have beats audio but now it copied it. it have the same sound quality but no beats logo on it.

• Alexis