HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• riy

Premraj, 04 Sep 2014Hi friends I'm using this phone from 2 months. I got one problem... moreI face same problem what we do

• RJ

Bought the Desire 816 few days ago and it's an awesome phone I must say. But the camera can be a bit sluggish at times. The biggest issue I have is that I'm unable to install applications/games on to my SD card. Internal storage is limited to 8 GB and you run out of memory very fast. Yes you can move apps to the SD card. But not a all can be moved, and the entire doesn't get moved on to the SD card. Just part of it. Does anyone else have the same issue or is it just me? Any solution?

• z1

Get juicedefender from Google play to save the battery.

• z1

Nikhil, 30 Jan 2015I am going to buy htc 820 desire can you just suggest me the adv... moreNice set 820 but do check 816 too,its cheaper too.

• Nikhil

I am going to buy htc 820 desire can you just suggest me the advantages and disadvantages?????
Help me to find out...

htc 816 is better in sound quality than htc 820. but 820 had good screen and memory.

• deee

This phone is super good....have been using it for a while en I can confess it's a nyc piece of gadget.I can't really compare wth Samsung crap fnes. lemme say the cam is awesome, battery is great wth heavy browsing, good looking phone, I like the 'don't disturb' app in it fr blocking unwanted idiots.....

• rizwan

Battery backup is not good...
very worst phone

• imran

Don't listen to Samsung fanatic guys. I have been using this phone for last 4 months n believe me, ITS AWESOME. Camera best of the rest, feels like more than 13mp, sound too good, Battery 1 day easily,internet super fast, no lagging,smooth multi tasking.Only con I found is No gorilla glass and very less PPI of 267, screen looks pretty dull.

How is the battery life of this phone

• droidman47

how is the battery life of the 816?

• Yuvi

Camera problem when taking photos with flash.

• Nash

its an awsome one i lyk it

• k

faiaz, 24 Jan 2015pls recommend me which is better to buy.desire 816 or lumia 730.desire 816

• k

AnonD-356318, 26 Jan 2015Hi. I bought an HTC 816 in October 2014 after going through trem... moreGrand 2 could have been a better choice.

• k

faiaz, 24 Jan 2015pls recommend me which is better to buy.desire 816 or lumia 730.Check out Grand 2 too.

• k

AnonD-356318, 26 Jan 2015Hi. I bought an HTC 816 in October 2014 after going through trem... moreSad.Grand 2 would have been a better choice. Yes its a shabby place in Old Gurgaon.

• shafi

i want to buy it. i love music but i dont find in beats audio in Gsm arena. please tell me is it any beats audio.

• Benny

wajeeh, 18 Jan 2015It is the worst mobile of the world.I advise you to forget this phone.Dear Brother, I guess you didn't use the phone properly so you meet such problems which may cause you to hate this model. It's an awesome phone

Hi. I bought an HTC 816 in October 2014 after going through tremendously positive reviews on internet. My personal review is simply go for the phone if you want it to do everything but be a phone. The handset which I got had a serious problem of calls dropping. Due to the nature of my job I need to constantly be on phone for important calls but it became extremely frustrating with almost all calls dropping midway. The customer care did not believe at first as their call to me did not drop!!. Then they constantly suggested me to take my phone to their "service center" which was nothing more than a collection center 1 hr dive from my home wearing a look of an erstwhile STD/PCO in the basement of a cheap lodge in old Gurgaon. The guy discouraged me from submitting my phone initially and said it is a problem of OS update. He installed an update and asked me to check. After a few days when the problem did not solve, I took it again and gave it to the "service center" for repair. I got it after 7 days and still the problem is not resolved. The phone is now a piece of crap as I broke it this morning in a fit of rage as another of my important official call got dropped. May be I was unlucky to have got a damaged piece, but the company's "state of the art" service center's response wasn't also too professional.