HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim

HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim

• Hari

Cn any tel that it supports to lollipop android version it not updating and os is old what is the solutuon to upadte the andiord

• Ajay

sidharth , 08 Feb 2016A very classy phone and very good quality camera back and front,... moreHi,I just want to know is it supports 4g or not

• shahid

i like to get this phone..htc desire 820g..
it is k for use?
i need the suggestions

Rani, 08 Feb 2016Hi, I took this phone today will I get any problem. now I am ... moreNo....it has good batery back up...nice camera but front is not so good.....no heating issue....run smoothly

• sidharth

A very classy phone and very good quality camera back and front, i would like to suggest it to you all as it has the best features among the other phones.

• Rani

Hi,

I took this phone today will I get any problem. now I am reading all reviews did I waste money by taking this can any one tell.

Thanks,

karan singh, 09 Jan 2016it is a upgradeble or not lollipop update hasn't arrived for this device till now.

AnonD-494394, 29 Jan 2016guys,can we play real racing 3 in this phone? Pls reply me and t... moreof course it does...it handles it fine...I have played rr3 on my 820g+

AnonD-494394, 29 Jan 2016guys can i buy this phone from amazon? I actually a gamer and i... moredesire 820g+ is a good modrange for gaming....but I will recommand you to go for desire 820 s...the perfect gaming phone in midrange

• jai

worst camera

• Hisham

Camera, Gallery, Music, all look like micromax phone. Does anyone have this problem ?

• viru

nice phone, good cemara,

• bittu

I had purchase HTC 820g plus device in Sep 2015 . After one month I am facing lots of prblm with my handset

• Rose

Dose it supports dot view case?

kaaid, 04 Feb 2016i m not satisfied with this phone not working properly some ti... moreSame complaint

• 0501090365

Not good phone always sound complaint

• paresh

This phone not good.... I just waste money on this phone ...I brought new phone HTC desire 820g + on 24 Dec 2015 but this phone was really problematic ... whenever I calls person ne listing my sound on first call.. but next call person listing proper ...... even in viber it's same complaint... I give it to under warranty to repair in microdot but no use its same complaint even they can't repair it .... pls people's not take this phone .....

• kaid

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016I just bought this pH 3 days back. Its awesome. FM is there. I ... moreno solution same problem i have

• kaaid

i m not satisfied with this phone not working properly some time person can not heare my voice

• Abhi Mj

my phone display is not working can any1 hlp to resolve tis...?"!