HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim

HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim

is this htc820gplus can update sofware to lollipop?? now it's4.4.2

• SUJITH

is it possible to update software lillopop??

• shyam

htc820g+ this phone supporting 4g or not

• alex

Don't buy this....its a worst one I ever used....have sound problems....it take time to open contactss....whatssapp downloads are directly saved to sd card. Even though it is an advantage

Screen Guard placed but proximity sensor not working.. screen not glowing when any call connected.

• romeo

i'm using this stupid mobile HTC 820G+ since last december, i have the heating issue whenever i use the internet or games, but i can go with it, but the main reason is copying some data from phone to my pc, or pc to phone, it really sucks, when i copy some thing from phone to pc via usb cable it always says"calculating time remaining" and then its stays there like forever, no matter what i do can't copy the data i want, if i paste something from pc it copies till the end and the last remaining 5 sec time it frozes there.......

AnonD-501683, 16 Feb 2016Backing up ur all data then format ur phone and after that see u... moreThank you for your recommendation; I'll back up and reset my phone immediately.

• gagan

Hey friends I am Gagan form Jalandhar Punjab I am using HTC desire 820plus dual sim .from last 2 months . I have software problem .ill take my dives service centre..but after software i got same problem Again and again ...i have also camera and dialer slowl and download problm and some time touch hanging problem...ill request. My all friends pls don't buy htc caus ...after you buy this phone you cant using this phone properly...you people always move for service centre...i am still waiting for my phone...

• Khan

sree, 14 Feb 2016bros i want to buy dis mobile today!! can u guys tell me the crc... morego a head bro.. its very nice one i am using from 5 months...

sree, 14 Feb 2016bros i want to buy dis mobile today!! can u guys tell me the crc... moreNyc phone smooth touch.. no lacking.. otg connectivity and best processor internal memory is 16 gb downloaded apps u can move it to memory card

sree, 14 Feb 2016what is ment by GSM+UMTS can u get me a clarity on this whether ... more3g calls Umts in technical language..

dad'z angel, 15 Feb 2016which version does htc desire 820g+ have ? as i\'m suppose to bu... moreIt has 4.4 kitcat version but its not nessesory becouse of version ur phones specs doesnt change its only satisfaction of our mind..

AnonD-501600, 16 Feb 2016Hi, Please I wish to know why my CONTACTS list take forever to ... moreBacking up ur all data then format ur phone and after that see ur phone is working nycly..

Hi,
Please I wish to know why my CONTACTS list take forever to load which makes it very difficult to make calls most times unless I manually input the numbers before dialing? When people call me, the stored numbers hardly displays their names. Even TRUECALLER App rarely detects the Callers. Sometimes sending SMS also experience such delays. I have enough unused storage space with a SD Memory of 16 Gigabytes. Kindly advise me accordingly. Thanks.

• dad'z angel

which version does htc desire 820g+ have ? as i\'m suppose to buy this mobile i just want a short info about it. n htc desire 820 has been updated to marshmallow version n htc desire 820q has been updated to kitkat version. may i plz know htc desire 820g+ version asap plzz.

• sree

what is ment by GSM+UMTS can u get me a clarity on this whether we can use 2 GSM sims in this or not?

• sree

bros i want to buy dis mobile today!! can u guys tell me the crct performance of this.

• Black Panther

Emy, 31 Jan 2016I have the same problem, contact being updated all the time, I c... moreI had the same issue too.... But after installing du speed booster and using it for several days fixes the problem...

Ajay, 10 Feb 2016Hi,I just want to know is it supports 4g or notNope ! Cuz it uses HSPA technology . 4G needs LTE

• Hari

Cn any tel that it supports to lollipop android version it not updating and os is old what is the solutuon to upadte the andiord