HTC Desire C

HTC Desire C

• Manideep

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2013does it have auto rotation when texting?yes .., it supports for auto rotation while text messaging.,

• Anon London

I am thinking of getting the Desire C.

Can you open and read, or edit/write Word (.doc or .docx) attachments (documents) and PDF attachments easily on it? Playing games isnt my aim, so overall, is the phone good for calls, emailing, reading attachments and web surfing?

I've been told Huawai Ascend Y300 is better or as good, or the Sony Experia E.....but I want a light, small phone and HTC is 100gm, while others are around 130gm.

Any views??? I'd need to be able to open docs whichever I go for.

Disagree.. I think this is still a really nice and competitive product with a small figure, a large screen and a light weight. Even price has lowered, audio is probably the best part and still one of the best of its range. Where you can find a speed HSDPA of 14.4 Mbps on a similar phone?

• Gunz

nadalion, 23 Aug 2013I wanna get a new phone. please between htc desire c and nokia l... moreDesire C is outdated..go for lumia 520 if you're okay with windows

• Sanket

Yup i m very imprssive about the HTC desire juss like so fabulous of systamatically ... Rate on 100%

• Beni

nadalion, 23 Aug 2013I wanna get a new phone. please between htc desire c and nokia l... moreGo for 520. Smooth, sharp n large display. Gud bty, long lasts. U'l enjoy by using W8 lumia. more colour options. bt u've to pay more 25$

• suyog

nadalion, 23 Aug 2013I wanna get a new phone. please between htc desire c and nokia l... moreprefer to lumia 520 bcz its better than htc desire c

nadalion, 23 Aug 2013I wanna get a new phone. please between htc desire c and nokia l... moreI don't know the Nokia but I think this is great.. awesome audio quality, great screen, thin and smart.. really impressive.

• nadalion

I wanna get a new phone. please between htc desire c and nokia lumia520 which us preferable? please reply

• KING_V13

They forgot to add it has "Smile Shutter" (it has an option to make a photo the second you smile at the camera). Also they forgot to add that the camera can obviously record (at 30fps). And also forgot to add that it can play 3GP.
It is a very powerful phone. It has a great battery life, great graphics, great processor and it is a great phone overall. Its screen isn't easy to break either - my phone fell the other day down 30 stairs and there was not a scratch on it.
And if the 600MHz processor bothers you, you can always root it and overclock it to 900MHz.
I'm trying to check the StandBy time right now. It's been over 24 hours and only 9% of the battery has been spent.

• KING_V13

Samie, 21 Aug 2013how does one switch from 2g to 3g cause ma desire c is slow on t... moreThat depends on your operator. Either your operator is 3G or 2G, you can't switch unless you switch the operator.

• KING_V13

The part about the v3.0 bluetooth is incorrect. The HTC Desire C (non-NFC) has a v4.0 bluetooth.

• Samie

how does one switch from 2g to 3g cause ma desire c is slow on the internet cannot even stream

• waqas

sanj, 17 Aug 2013I want to htc desire c.iam writeverygood set.

• Eve

Eun-Hi, 18 Aug 2013hi Pravin, do you experience any lag or hang on the unit what... moreI've been using HTC Desire C for nearly a year now: Playing Subway Surfer & Hill Climb Racing, really smooth no problem at all.. As for Minion Rush, I haven't tried it yet...

• Eun-Hi

Pravin, 14 Aug 2013soft touch....using since a year .....nice one....hi Pravin,

do you experience any lag or hang on the unit what so ever for the past year of usage and could you play minion rush and subway surfer on the unit as well? please reply as soon as possible thank you my friend..

Eun-Hi

• sanj

amp, 14 Aug 2013nice phone to buy....I want to htc desire c.iam write

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2013does it have auto rotation when texting?Yes it does auto-rotate when creating text messages, making the keyboard easier to use.

• bam

bit the bullet 3 weeks ago on this phone. sale price during the HTC sale was php4,990. haven't experienced any problem so far.

does it have auto rotation when texting?