HTC Desire C

HTC Desire C

• Comolokko

i think the camera quality is not 5mp. thats a lie. its 3 or 1mp. lagging so much on menu. also lagging when using internet. THERE ARE ALOT OF BETTER PHONES THAN THIS

• Keith

I am using this phone since 1 and half years . its a good phone for basic needs and few apps. but can't handle many apps. phone starts lagging heavily. even phone book , typing , opening any app lags a lottt( upto 5-7 seconds for phone book! ) sometimes after typing q full sentence the alphabets come slowly after u finish typing.. camera is good in bright light, very poor in low light. however phone has good call and net reception.

• Varma king

Bad phone...
Serious troubles
only 600 mhz processor

• oskido

it reli value for moni

• JohnnyVixen

The HTC Desire C is very low quality for a smartphone. It frequently does factory resets on its own, randomly deletes my contacts, crashes daily, the camera takes worse quality photos than my old flip phone with a 1MP camera.
After a just a month the whole internal memory was filled just from the pre installed apps that I don't want constantly updating, even though I have set them to not update automatically they still do, so I have to constantly go undo the updates.
This is also an offensively slow device.

• bhupindr

this set beame good in use

Good phone,, The only problen z the slow CPU...

• Rak

I never saw any worst smartphone than this. It always hangs, lots of time taking while searching contact list etc. whatsapp crashes very frequently.

this phone sucks ....since the day i bought it ... it gets hanged every now and then ....just hate it ..

• izaan

i never see such a great set like this

This phone sucked I had it for less than a year anzd one day it would not turn on worst phone ever anyways really glitchy

• raja

hoe could i write in tamil on message

• akhil

how could i search a problem for my htc desire c screen is not working??????

• Katman

pls my 3G network is not coming. anytime itz on then the network will go. whats the cause?

• bp

Xylo, 13 May 2014It's not a very good phone as I expected.It has been only about ... moreso is that problem rectified of yours?me too having same problem

Mario , 15 Jun 2014bought my phone second hand and noted it has some 'unwanted' his... moreplease reset your phone to factory reset.

Phone is good but need to change the software for making fast

• Mario

bought my phone second hand and noted it has some 'unwanted' history I wish to delete asap...can anyone can tell me how pls?

• md ali

nice phone ......but to slow

• john

good phone but the funtions are very bad...and too slow as well....