HTC Desire C

HTC Desire C

• averag

cent, 17 Sep 2012i want to know how long the battery can last...anybody knows??its a nice phone wit a nice sensation v4.0 anroid version [ice cream sandwithch]

• Giri

Bought this cute phone at 1 week back
Nice phone it size looks small but screen size is equal to galaxy ace
Phone processing is nice,looks cute in hands
Internal memory shows only 4gb but 3gb is in hidden it shows only 1g
Audio quality is nice in phone and in earphones
Camera quality lacks in night time but in morning super
HTC is working is awesome
Those who campares with galaxy ace desire c is better exept dual sim
Pixel density ia also nice
Dont think about processor
my frnds are all likes this mobile.
I used galaxy pop (gt s5570). I satisfied very much with this phone.
Internet is also fast.

• Sasi

HI all, Plz suggest me is this phone is good to buy and plz let us know the battery condition.

Thnx

• cent

i want to know how long the battery can last...anybody knows??

AnonD-71846, 16 Sep 20121.htc desire c processor the equal in speed galaxy ace plus proc... morego only for sony ericsson live with walkman or neo v! they have the best chipset and have ics update!!!

megoo, 15 Sep 2012htc desire c has a 600 mgh processor but a ics ace plus hase a ... morego for desire c white classy phone

• tarun

classy phone amazing voice quality specially with headphones on(beataudio) out of this world experience amazing camera quality but only one drawback i.e. 600mhz processor but when i purchased it seems to much faster then ace but after 2 weeks it has slowed down don't know why if anyone know how to increase it's speed then please let me know....

1.htc desire c processor the equal in speed galaxy ace plus processor ??
2.how i know defrent in quality at volume or speaker
Ex:
Loudspeaker Voice 64dB / Noise 64dB / Ring 72dB
Audio quality Noise -87.3dB / Crosstalk -84.5dB
this details about htc desier c

Loudspeaker Voice 67dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 75dB
Audio quality Noise -88.2dB / Crosstalk -84.1dB
this details about ace plus

whitch of these devices high quality .. high volume speaker for tone
sorry for my bad english

• deechu

wat abt multi-touch?

• megoo

htc desire c has a 600 mgh processor but a ics
ace plus hase a 1 gh processor but a 2.3.5
xpria neo v a 1 gh processor but a very buty screen and camera
all of thise devises the same price in my country
whitch better ????????????

rahul, 14 Sep 2012i want to buy this phne pls suggest me any other alternative LG OPTIMUS L5 is the alternative........

• k

rahul, 14 Sep 2012i want to buy this phne pls suggest me any other alternative Samsung galaxy ace duos

MikeGrinder, 13 Sep 2012Buy the Nokia Lumia instead, it's way better than the HTC. I'd r... morexperia only but lumia in that price can't offer anything with their bad wp!

• bili

rahul, 14 Sep 2012i want to buy this phne pls suggest me any other alternative Alcatel ot-995, it has far better spec and It is cheaper.

• rahul

i want to buy this phne pls suggest me any other alternative

• MikeGrinder

asier, 11 Sep 2012i wana buy this phone someone pls help me out how is da phone ac... moreBuy the Nokia Lumia instead, it's way better than the HTC. I'd recommend the Nokia Lumia series or the Sony Xperia series. :)

• mohit

hi frends i wana to buy this set please help me say that thts set gud or bad if gud thn plz tell which reason this is best

• harish

ya..this is my second android phone and is betterthan which i used before ie.galaxy y... u canbuy this withthe expectations u have frndzzzzzzzz.

• BISWAJIT

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2012Its a nice phone,very nice display nd touch, a fantastic battery... moredear you are fully wrong or miss guide all. the battery lasts maximum 10 h. it is my personal experience with desire c

• BISWAJIT

Hi, the phone is slow, the processor need at least 1 g.h.for smooth run.head phone quality is so so.no equalizer is there.want to have experience I C S then go for htc one v.