HTC Desire C

HTC Desire C

• Andrews

This phone is quite nice for the ones who just started using android phones.

sm2012, 10 Sep 2012In my locality service of sony is very bad. so, now say which on... moredesire c but trust me no body can be as speedy as live with walkman ( ace has outdated armv6 chipset and desire c has some lags in the browser due to very low cpu!

I have bought it today 11 September it is toooo good phone all games work properly hd buy it I granty uu but little bit lagg not much I love this phone buy it do not think just doo it my promise to all peoples

• vivi

awesum phone .......just go and get it

• Raj

HCT DESIRE C my first smart phone its awasm
after having i allways connected with family and freinds.best phone i have ever used

• asier

i wana buy this phone someone pls help me out how is da phone according to u

• GAURAV

hi friends ,,this is my first hct cell,and i must say its awsum,m luving it,,specially its net speed,its cheap latest version,touch every thng,bt cam is so so....,overall its worth to buy frnd go for it

• Sathish

nayeem, 07 Sep 2012It has given that Internal storage is 4GB but it consists of only 1 GBYes, its showing like that only in my mobile too..!!!
when i tried to know abt that issue, this answer i got "In this regard, we would like to inform you that HTC Desire C comes with 4GB memory but you get the usable memory of around 1GB, the reason behind this is rest of the storage is being utilized by the Operating System and HTC sense software on the handset. For better functionality of the handset this space is allocated to them."... i don know that how much reliable answer is this... so please confirm whether it is proper answer or not..!!!

• bala

which mobile to buy with better music ,more applications, front camera ,gaming platforms with all anyone help me
a-htc desire c
b-samsung galaxy p3100 tab 2
c-sony xperia u or sony xperia sola
d-iphone 3s

• Brados

Yeah not bad phone pretty good ayy.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2012go get sony ericsson live with walkman! desire c is too slow and... moreIn my locality service of sony is very bad. So now suggest of a phone in the range of htc desire c.

Sindhu, 10 Sep 2012The RAM processor is very slow so go prefer Sony live with walkm... moreyes agree! sony ericsson live with walkman is better with also fron tcamera and hd video record and play @30fps

• sm2012

In my locality service of sony is very bad. so, now say which one is preferable htc desire c or samsung galaxy ace.

• Sindhu

The RAM processor is very slow so go prefer Sony live with walkman! It has 1GHz processor and has good music quality! Preferable mobile with preferable price is SONY LIVE

can u tell me about this phone processor how it's work good or bed n what about battery....i plan to buy this or galaxy ace duos but confuse on both phone...

its been more than a week now that m using this phone... m really disappointed with the battery backup it doesnt even last for 8 hrs... my screen is eating up all the battery can anybdy suggest!!!

AnonD-70652, 09 Sep 2012Htc desire c or samsung galaxy ace. Whats ur call frndz.go get sony ericsson live with walkman! desire c is too slow and ace is outdated with its armv6 chipset and bad ram! live with walkman has 1GHz processor using snapdragon s2 chipset armv7 with adreno 205 with hd games, hd video record and play @30fps, gront camera, far better display and for 180$! i have it and it is awesome! and it has ics awesome update also!

• Sheery

1 buy the htc desire .this is lora set

I have wifi at my workplace and home so i will be using WIFI all the time..so i need a phone to last atleast for a day with WIFI on all the time..
Does this last????
Thanks in advance

Htc desire c or samsung galaxy ace. Whats ur call frndz.