HTC Desire C

HTC Desire C

• Cooler

Great phone but a better processor could seal the deal. But when u clear out useless stuff its works like magic. Recommended buy.

• galaxy

i dont know but i bought this phone and i think that have a problem.. i dont know in other phones is that problem to ... i dont have light in the buttons back , home and that other..!!! can someone tell me ... is that right !!!

I have never seen this kind of battery backup 12h talktime standby 2 days ,music ,display,video,internet speed,games,apps,camera excellent smartphone of 2012.
I recommend go for this .

The available storage we can use will be lesser, since the phone's software occupies some storage.....hence....1 gb is usable....got it.....:)

• Mallick

AnonD-58669, 07 Sep 2012friend but can it last for a day with wifi on all the time??Team, it can sustain. the best phone so far as pricing is concerned. Even I was apprehensive, but believe me the best phone at this price and got 8 GB memory card free.

• titch

why cant i get sky go on my phone

• kish

in my htc desire c a red color is flashing around the borders of the screen when i open my music player ...i need a solution pls

• shail

Cheater. Instead 4Gb internal memory only 0.95Gb(1Gb) is there. And 512Mb RAM around 410Mb RAM is there. Don't knw how much they hide for processor. Why HTC? WHY??

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2012Its a nice phone,very nice display nd touch, a fantastic battery... morefriend but can it last for a day with wifi on all the time??

• nayeem

It has given that Internal storage is 4GB but it consists of only 1 GB

• Babar

How come that the storage memory is 4 giga while it appears 0.95 Giga in the phone..simple show less memory in phone???

• hari

Will htc desire c work for bar code or qr code scanning

• Praveen

I just Bought the phone from Germany , its good going well

does it have a notification led...?

• roll over

ya spyker u r ri8. bt it enhances the phones speed n it even stops lagging

• Jasperyu7456

The speed is great it has a long life

• Tour ran star

Sylv, 02 Sep 2012Storage is 4 Gb, but you have 1 Gb available. The rest is taken ... moreYeah the speed is great but you only get 1gb

• venkatesh

Hi,
I want to buy this phone but before that i want to know whether the option of document editor is working or not i.e., can we edit the documents and all..
Please help me out

• Pratyush

AAAAAA, 04 Sep 2012How come that the storage memory is 4 giga while it appears 0.95... moreThe phone is awesome. But I see 1 GB of internal memory rather it boast to have 4 gb of memory space

• Gouda

hi m planning to buy this phone..howz it.. Please suggest your valuable comments.