HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• Android Pilot

Lol even mine is still working, i use note 10 plus now, but have kept mine as a memory.
Those were HTC days.

• vi sb

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2019bought in 2010 still working and working means still in use....wow bro

bought in 2010 still working and working means still in use....

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2018I second that, I dropped kicked mine several times along the pav... moreOmg I've done exactly the same thing. I power mine on every few years and it always works. Screen is PERFECT with no tempered glass.

• Eswara Rao

Excellent phone.My Samsung mobile not working and I switched it on now,after 3 years,working perfect.became a big fan of htc.

That was my first HTC phone, Desire HD makes me fan of HTC..Now i own HTC 10.

AnonD-674038, 10 Aug 2017Yeah right? same here. My HTC10 died (blinking screen and restar... moreI second that, I dropped kicked mine several times along the pavement whilst drunk and did it ever smash or break? No this phone was indestructible!

man, just switched on my dhd... and its still fine. was a great time with it :)

• ali

i used this great phone too much....still remeber the great experiance of htc old phones

• riky

AnonD-674038, 10 Aug 2017Yeah right? same here. My HTC10 died (blinking screen and restar... moreHow did you intall your whatsapp..?? I cant

Yeah right? same here. My HTC10 died (blinking screen and restarted an bootloop). I took my Inspire 4g (exactly same model as DesireHD but with 4g support). Still working. Battery sucks, but hey, it has 7 years!. Whatsapp works, can I reproduce any video that people send me thru whatsapp, google maps works, calls, sms... Its incredible how much times I droped this phone. even my wife used as replace for some days and dropped million times and still working. My volume keys are dead too :D

• JL

After my newest phone (nexus 5x) failed due to the bootloop issue, I am using this phone (my first smartphone) again after 7 years of purchase.
It still works, except for the volume buttons, for which I use an app now.
It is pretty slow, most apps cannot be installed, and a large number of website do not function in it's browser.
However, for core phone functionality like calling/sms/email/whatsapp/fb(lite)/messenger(li­te)/music(spotify) it still works pretty good. :)

• ShenwenOnline

Am still using mine,still best phone ever, 7yrs already......so sad it couldn't be upgraded,second battery !!!

• Engineer Imran

It is the best phone ever, now a days; it do not support a number of apps due to less hardware but still I don't want to buy a new phone

if there is any other HTC smart phone which is good like my Desire HD then suggest me guys...

• Teik Yew

kreek, 19 Mar 2017Where can you get a new battery for this phone, and where? Kristinhttps://www.lelong.com.my/epower-bd26100-long-la­sting-battery-htc-desire-hd-a9191-inspire-4g-enj­oyshop-K1999800-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

• s.gh

best phone ever. unfortunately mine shut down a while ago and wasn't able to turn it on again but still it worked well for almost 5 years

• kreek

Where can you get a new battery for this phone, and where?

Kristin

Only because it was getting quite slow, is that after almost 7 years of tough use and countless falls, I changed the Desire HD for the HTC 10.

• Nilofer

Phireak, 06 Mar 2015What should i do with my HTC Desire HD A9191 when it is being po... morePlz buy a new battery which may not be original but it will work. I did this two years ago.

I am using this phone from last 6 years with Android 2.3. Great phone. I love even today....