HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

Phones lover, 20 Dec 2016Worst phone ever .... This doesn't work after 2+ Years And C... moreIt actually isn't that bad. I got it 3 years ago, and it works very well.

• Phones lover

Andrew, 09 Aug 2010Nice look, but notn different from other htc phones. Htc suppose... moreWorst phone ever ....
This doesn't work after 2+ Years
And Camera is bad no Front camera
Doesn't support OTG

• HTC USER

AnonD-498497, 08 Feb 2016My Desire HD needs a new LCD Screen Digitizer... Does anybody ha... morethey are available on ebay

• HTC USER

jewel BD , 10 Jun 2016I need its some accessories like backside sim and SD card cover... moreebay sell them all the time.

• Jeewa

An Excellent mobile.

• genie

i had this phone myself for probably 1 year and something and i liked it a lot when i had before i switched to an iPhone 5 when it came out.

Really... Its an amazing smart phone

Love this phone!

Had been used it for 5 years.. great phone except the b short attery life...

I am using it for last 5+ years, bought on the date on launch.. Still working very well

• Raj

Got it in 2010 - Stopped using almost 2 years ago.

Its volume button fell somewhere. (I use an app to manage volume levels)
its Wifi + Bluetooth antenna doesn't work (I use PC reverse tethering or Mobile Data)
Its Battery drains within 5 hours (No workaround but to charge)

But still; I love this phone. My first android. Nostalgia

superb phone

• Maria

I still have it ... Great phone and the camera is perf

• Dosadnik

... yep! Still have it almost ~ 6yrs

• jewel BD

I need its some accessories like backside sim and SD card cover and battery cover ..please inform me where I can get it ..

Anon, 11 May 2016Tbh This phone is probably the best i have ever owned, it has la... moreBest phone ever. design is just beautiful. i have it for 6 years now. and only problem was after 5 years battery needed to be replaced. du to lack of front camera i will replace it with htc 10.

• Anon

Tbh This phone is probably the best i have ever owned, it has lasted me at least 5-6 years and i have have dropped it soo many times yet it still works great. I have dropped the phone on concrete on its screen (face) numerous times and no visible cracks, only a few little scratches here and there otherwise the screen almost looks brand new. The only thing is it was hard finding phone cases for this especially since most phones in my country are either Samsung or Apple, hence why it got damaged so much over the years. The other thing is that the body is quite smooth therefore making it slippery to hold.

Still works after 6 years. Given how small the battery is and the age of the phone it still manages to pull a whole day or light screen-on usage.

My Desire HD needs a new LCD Screen Digitizer... Does anybody have one they're not using, so I can fix mine up ?

• ren0

Really good phone, I bought it in 2010 and I'm only replacing it tomorrow! I had to install a custom rom some time ago to be able to use some apps. Not a very good battery tho :p