HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• s.gh

best phone ever. unfortunately mine shut down a while ago and wasn't able to turn it on again but still it worked well for almost 5 years

• kreek

Where can you get a new battery for this phone, and where?

Kristin

Only because it was getting quite slow, is that after almost 7 years of tough use and countless falls, I changed the Desire HD for the HTC 10.

• Nilofer

Phireak, 06 Mar 2015What should i do with my HTC Desire HD A9191 when it is bei... morePlz buy a new battery which may not be original but it will work. I did this two years ago.

I am using this phone from last 6 years with Android 2.3. Great phone. I love even today....

Phones lover, 20 Dec 2016Worst phone ever .... This doesn't work after 2+ Years ... moreIt actually isn't that bad. I got it 3 years ago, and it works very well.

• Phones lover

Andrew, 09 Aug 2010Nice look, but notn different from other htc phones. Htc su... moreWorst phone ever ....
This doesn't work after 2+ Years
And Camera is bad no Front camera
Doesn't support OTG

• HTC USER

AnonD-498497, 08 Feb 2016My Desire HD needs a new LCD Screen Digitizer... Does anybo... morethey are available on ebay

• HTC USER

jewel BD , 10 Jun 2016I need its some accessories like backside sim and SD card ... moreebay sell them all the time.

• Jeewa

An Excellent mobile.

• genie

i had this phone myself for probably 1 year and something and i liked it a lot when i had before i switched to an iPhone 5 when it came out.

Really... Its an amazing smart phone

Love this phone!

Had been used it for 5 years.. great phone except the b short attery life...

I am using it for last 5+ years, bought on the date on launch.. Still working very well

• Raj

Got it in 2010 - Stopped using almost 2 years ago.

Its volume button fell somewhere. (I use an app to manage volume levels)
its Wifi + Bluetooth antenna doesn't work (I use PC reverse tethering or Mobile Data)
Its Battery drains within 5 hours (No workaround but to charge)

But still; I love this phone. My first android. Nostalgia

superb phone

• Maria

I still have it ... Great phone and the camera is perf

• Dosadnik