HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• mafaz

nico, 20 Apr 2015I have root my desire and now i have android 4.2.2.Try iRoot,it ... moreHw to root

• Battz

This does not have a location

• Maskun

nabil, 06 Aug 2015This is an awsome phone.. i had been used for nearly 5 years.. u... morehay guys.. can you tell me how to root n customing this phone? thanks

• Jjf

Network

• lukki

Tal Kidz Screech, 06 Aug 2015my photos always corrupt when I take a picture using the camera.... moreput a original SD like Samsung SD

• nabil

This is an awsome phone.. i had been used for nearly 5 years.. until today.. this is only my phone that i use everyday use.. now using custom room.. never had a problem with the hardware except battery.. well.. 4 years of usage..

• nabil

• Tal Kidz Screech

my photos always corrupt when I take a picture using the camera.. what should I do ?

This is such an Awesome phone which I have rooted and enjoying all the custom roms available and completes 5 years in my hand. Currently using IOS ROM on it & its running super fine.

• vikash

asif niazi, 17 Jan 2015yes dear..i m also use 2000 ma battery....Hai....brother....hw u got the 2000 amp battery....

• seekers

please my phone is running edge and i don't understand making its slow in browsing. what should do

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2015battery life is pretty poor on this phone.I can not belive it is just 1230 mAh
It takes me few days before it even gets low (aka 30%) :\
I use it all the time for music, pictures, internet..
If i do some programming on it(web devel.), or gaming, or youtube, yes it takes a bit of battery and needs to recharge the same day, only thing that drains the battery really fast is the bad flash video players straming live, then it sometimes lasts only 3 hours from full.
In normal use it lasts atleast 2 or more days. (Yust use the correct screen settings do not have it on 100% britness all the time, it's allready too bright)

• Gabi

I remember that day when my friend walked in to a class with this phone. Man we were stuned how big and it was... Now we all have at least 5 inch screen phones and its normal. :)
HE still keeps his old Desire HD and still works... we used to drain this phones batery on Angry birds. :)

Fmedgenius, 12 Jun 2015Hello folks, am planning to buy HTC desire-HD from a friend, sho... morebattery life is pretty poor on this phone.

i have got one its doing great go buy

• Fmedgenius

Hello folks, am planning to buy HTC desire-HD from a friend, should i go ahead??????

• kizz emanuel

I hav my HTC desire bt weneva I use de camera with. a flash it brings a note dat de weather is cool ed I t doz not access ....I dnt knw y pliz. hlp me

• kizz emanuel

• Beto

Actually in Lollipop 5.1.1 and very satisfied with Battery Doctor. I bought in 2010-03, Portugal.

My HTC is over 3 years old but it actually still works quite well. There are just few things I don't like about it. Its battery life is really low. Sometimes I have to charge it more than 2 times a day. Then, its memory is also really low so I often have to delete some apps to install new ones or to update other apps that I use. And the last thing is no secondary camera.