HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

Fmedgenius, 12 Jun 2015Hello folks, am planning to buy HTC desire-HD from a friend... morebattery life is pretty poor on this phone.

i have got one its doing great go buy

• Fmedgenius

Hello folks, am planning to buy HTC desire-HD from a friend, should i go ahead??????

• kizz emanuel

I hav my HTC desire bt weneva I use de camera with. a flash it brings a note dat de weather is cool ed I t doz not access ....I dnt knw y pliz. hlp me

• kizz emanuel

• Beto

Actually in Lollipop 5.1.1 and very satisfied with Battery Doctor. I bought in 2010-03, Portugal.

My HTC is over 3 years old but it actually still works quite well. There are just few things I don't like about it. Its battery life is really low. Sometimes I have to charge it more than 2 times a day. Then, its memory is also really low so I often have to delete some apps to install new ones or to update other apps that I use. And the last thing is no secondary camera.

• nico

isaac, 11 Apr 2015Am using htc desire hd i want some to help me root it and a... moreI have root my desire and now i have android 4.2.2.Try iRoot,it works for me.

• clasbin

rooting in CM 12:
Settings>About phone - scroll down to Build number, tap 5 times (after first tap it actually tells you how many times you need to do it)
After the message about Developer Mode activation go back
Settings>Developer options>Root access - set to Apps and ADB or whatever you need.
Install SuperUser app of your choice, install apps that take advantage of rooting/SU, have fun!

• bassline99

I had this phone when it originally came out and was really disappointed with the battery life. It wouldn't even last out the day with moderate to light use. It really made all the difference on what what otherwise a decent phone. I jumped ship to apple for a few years because of this phone but am now back with a HTC One M8, which has great battery life and I'm very happy with. The Desire HD should be buried and forgotten about, quickly.

• isaac

Am using htc desire hd i want some to help me root it and also want to know if it can be rooted i really need to get 3g on this device

• sontorvo

dial *#*#4636#*#*

• jock

AnonD-338750, 06 Dec 2014It has been 4 years, and I have nothing to complaint about ... moreI think this phone is fantastic I bought it of a friend for 50 it still looks brand New. I would like to know about roms for the phone & clocking it

• tumusiime

this gadget is a must have. it does almost averything a smat phone does. maybe a power bank might come in handy since the bat has a short life span

• eve

Qasim, 26 Mar 2015Been using it for four and a half years now and it just see... moreFour Years here, I fixed some issues manually and using great custom rom. running almost 2ghz. It just doesn't die :)

• Qasim

Been using it for four and a half years now and it just seems to never die. It prevents me from buying a new smartphone. Excellent phone in its time.

• sami

the phone is very good but the battery is not helping at all.

know i want to buy new battery for my htcphone who can i know is orginale battrey?

• Mike

My Mobile battery just come for 1 hour even if you use the call or browse something. All the quality is excellent, except battery in HTC product.

Think Battery is like Heart :-)

Think many times, before you buy. Still HTC changing the name which is got failure model.

• Phireak

What should i do with my HTC Desire HD A9191 when it is being poor these days due to batter is very bad?