HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• me

hello guys, need help. last saturday, there was an upgrade version that pop out in my desire hd and after installing it, the phone shutoff. reopen it and went just fine, but after charging (and without even using) it went low bat in less than 6hours. i already done every possible thing to save battery (i have juice defender beta)but the battery easily drain... :(

• Zena

Is it possible to upgrade this phone legally to androif 2,3 Gingerbeard? Does it happens automatic?

Or do I have to buy an other phone with alredy 2,3 in it?

Thanx!

AnonD-5877, 11 Apr 2011Very poor sound of this phone. Very quiet on speakers and poor q... more is not poor sound . Tap the Music icon go to MENU - SOUND ENHANCER - DOLBY MOBILE - OK .

You will get better sound , and i hope you will like it ;)

IbbY, 09 Apr 2011@STAR... We are in the same team bro...Team HTC Desire HD... ... more Sup bro

Yes i saw news that HTC breaks records and im happy for that . As analysts said : may increase in the second quarter to NT$16.4 billion :D

No wonder why we love and believe in HTC, they always impress us! And I mean live innovation not only copy/paste others.

Well Done HTC!

Very poor sound of this phone. Very quiet on speakers and poor quality on headphones. It is not very comfortable to hold in a hand, sometimes feels like slips out form a hand and will drop on a floor. Sometimes phone freeze, much more often then BlackBerry. However, the phone is quite quick and easy to understand usage of the Android. The OS is way much better then Blackberry OS 6.

Hello is there any way to have most played playlist and recently added playlist in the music player? I miss this feature in n97 thanks..

• cooza

Found a good app "super security standard."

• cooza

AnonD-422, 09 Apr 2011Does any one know how I can put the facebook chat application on... moreThe "facebook for android" app in the app store has that option.you should already have it on your phone but if not then download it cos its free anyway.

• IbbY

AnonD-5816, 10 Apr 2011Hello, what software (freeware) did u guys used to convert 720p ... moreTry RocketPlayer...this plays all formats...

• Sid

Wohh... This IS Just Mindblasting....
Now Imma Addicted With it.

Hello, what software (freeware) did u guys used to convert 720p videos into desire hd...tried avc but no luck..

• arjun

can we use videocalling & skype in htc desire hd ?
and can we update operating system from 2.2 to 2.4 so it didn't effect on speed of prosser? plz help me

• rahul

can we do videocalling & skype with htc desire hd?
and can we update it's operating system from 2.2 to 2.4.
it didn't effect on it's speed?plz guys help me up

Wow just got the dhd overclocket and derooted its really
Fast running at 1.4 and 1:5 installed power amp music player
With sony ex series earphones its clear deep bass sweet treble u can hear every instrument playing pin point ive a ip4 and n900
8800 carbon arte browsing on dhd is wow and ip4 not all that ios
Apps are superior but android u can customise and run over 50 applications and i still have 100 mb ov ram remaining got the ram remapet 768 ov ram thats what u call power and reserves even the ip5 cant match the dhd u can even overclock it to 1.8 mhz thats laptop power on a phone amazing true professional multitasking and the shite bogus ip4 dont come near

• IbbY

AnonD-422, 09 Apr 2011 Thanks guys for you good words . this is right way how we shoul... more@STAR...

We are in the same team bro...Team HTC Desire HD...

However, today HTC breaks records...

"HTC have quietly been breaking their own records with overall revenue for the first quarter of 2011 at around $3.6 billion."

"Bloomberg analysts estimate that HTC's net income may increase in the second quarter to a staggering NT$16.4 billion."

Cheers to all proud owners of this great device...!!!

AnonD-5787, 09 Apr 2011Hi guys, i just want to know if the gingerbread update for DHD w... moreThe 2.3 Gingerbread update should improve power management, which usually means an improved battery life. I don't know about the audio quality. It usually depends on the audio playback hardware.

Hi guys, i just want to know if the gingerbread update for DHD will adress problems like audio quality and improve battery life. Thanks 4 any responce.

• HTC Lover

Hello Everyone,

I am finally going to buy HTC Desire HD, as i have used HTC phones earlier and that piece was awesome. only problem i found in HTC was ringing volume being 2 low, had same complaints from my friends. now while i searched for Desrie HD ringtone in google i got some comments from people using it about low volume.

Would be grat if you guys who own it can let me know pls.

Cheers

AnonD-422, 09 Apr 2011Does any one know how I can put the facebook chat application on... moreDo it by adding from widgets. It's not that great, you can't upload a comment directly from it and it only refreshes every 30 mins.

download this one :

Does any one know how I can put the facebook chat application on my desire hd